In Salesfusion's latest release, 12.11, they've resolved several issues and improved the stability of the Salesfusion platform.
Bug Fixes and Issues Addressed
- Fixed an issue where timezone wouldn't save for an event session.
- Fixed an issue where Manage Campaigns would become unresponsive.
- Updated the unsubscribe all feature to also opt-out the contact
- Updated the manual opt-in disclaimer
- Fixed an issue where custom fields were not pushed to Salesforce
- Fixed an issue with pushing events
- Fixed an issue with setting the default user for a CRM
- Fixed the AcccountNameLink merge tag
- Improved the create logic for CRM history