Read our blog for the latest insights on sales and marketing Take Me There
Webinar: Document Merge in wMobile Desktop for GoldMine Register
A significant update to an existing page, you can now upload and browse all file types you plan to use in Page Builder in Salesfusion new Asset Library. Manage all your images, documents, audio, and other file types in a new, engaging experience with a fresh look.
Specifically, with the new Asset Library marketers will be able to:
Marketers rejoice! Now you won’t need to edit your images in an external tool before bringing it into Salesfusion. You can now use Salesfusion's newly updated image editor to make changes to your images on the fly directly within Asset Library and while building pages within Page Builder. With the new image editor, you’ll be able to:
Within Asset Library:
1. After navigating to the Asset Library page, select an asset card you want to edit. You’ll know it’s selected when there is a green border around the asset
2. Click on the overflow icon to reveal a menu where you can select Edit
3. This will open up the image editor in a modal window where you can start working your magic.
1. During the Build step in Page Builder, when you drag over an Image block, you’ll be prompted to add an image. Select the Replace Image button
2. Then, select the Asset Library button, which will open up Asset Library within Page Builder
3. This will open up an Asset Library modal where you can then select from your images to replace the proxy image thumbnail
The image then populates and replaces the once blank thumbnail
Added by popular demand, published pages built via Page Builder can now be referenced in Email Builder and added as a link to buttons and images. This enhancement will allow you to send your email campaigns with confidence knowing that you can link to your newly designed landing pages built with Page Builder!
1. During the Create Your Email step in Email Builder, select either an image or button item to see a menu on the left-hand side.
2. Under the Link To section, select the Radio button labeled Pages. There will be a dropdown menu where you can search for any of your published pages to link to by either entering keywords or opening the dropdown menu. Select the Page you want to link to from the dropdown
3. Once you select the Page you want to link your Button or Image to, you should see the link populate into the field. Don’t forget to apply your changes to save them!
As part of the Salesfusion 12 release, Salesfusion will continue to add functionality to Salesfusion's interactive Page Builder. With this release, you can expect the following changes:
With this release, Salesfusion has extended the capability to push Contact and Lead updates via form submissions to the Bullhorn CRM to always stay in sync.
With this release, many bugs and issues have also been addressed: