Benefits Included in This Release
- Exchange: Support for Recurring Appointment.
- Exchange: Reinitialize now deletes known items and move unknown items to "Lost & Found" folder.
- Exchange: Added support for recurring appointments.
- Exchange: Deleting appointment in Exchange is now replicated to CRM.
- Exchange: Auto-Add "CRM Category" to Master Category List for EwsConnection (Exchange 2007).
- SmartConvert Option: Create Lead instead of Contact if Contact isn't matched.
- InfoAtHand: Add New Module Support: Projects
- Fix: Corrected problem with not seeing MAPI connection in the License Request Wizard.
Recommended Update Procedures:
- If you are running Riva 2.3.0 (or higher) you can perform a normal "Check for Updates" procedure.
- If you are updating from a previous version of Riva, before you update to version 2.3.0 (or higher), delete all of the address books, calendars and folders Riva had previously created in the users' accounts. You will also need to either delete your existing Policy and create a new one or re-initialize all users and check ALL of the option tabs and folder names to confirm the new options. By creating a new policy, you are working with a clean set of data.