Benefits Included in This Release
- Added "Request Support" link to the CRM Monitor.
- Netsuite: Use default Role instead of requiring 'Administrator Role' (ability to override on Connection)
- NetSuite: Support for Subsidiaries (ability to define default on Connection)
- maintenance enhancements and fixes
Recommended Update Procedures:
- If you are running Riva 2.3.0 (or higher) you can perform a normal "Check for Updates" procedure.
- If you are updating from a previous version of Riva, before you update to version 2.3.0 (or higher), delete all of the address books, calendars and folders Riva had previously created in the users' accounts. You will also need to either delete your existing Policy and create a new one or re-initialize all users and check ALL of the option tabs and folder names to confirm the new options. By creating a new policy, you are working with a clean set of data.