Benefits Included in This Release
- CRM: Added Meeting Alarm/Reminder to all supported CRM. Enabled alarm feature support by default.
- EWS: Added UI option to select impersonation method of "Impersonation" or "Delegate".
- CRM: Riva should not match to accounts when email address is "personal". Certain email domains, like gmail.com, yahoo.com, etc. are common for personal use, and are not valid for use when attempting to match to an existing account. When Smart-convert is creating a new contact for an email with a "personal" domain, it should not attempt to match, but should create a new account "personal" account with the user's email address. For example - a contact with email address email@example.com would create a new contact with email address firstname.lastname@example.org and a new account with email address email@example.com.
- CRM Monitor: Added active user count to the UI.
- License Request: Set the default trial license number to 5 users.
- CRM: Redesigned connection test tab for CRM connections.
- Exchange: Added ability in set different host for EWD from the one used for EWS.
- Various maintenance enhancements and fixes.
Recommended Update Procedures:
- If you are running Riva 2.3.0 (or higher) you can perform a normal "Check for Updates" procedure.
- If you are updating from a previous version of Riva, before you update to version 2.3.0 (or higher), delete all of the address books, calendars and folders Riva had previously created in the users' accounts. You will also need to either delete your existing Policy and create a new one or re-initialize all users and check ALL of the option tabs and folder names to confirm the new options. By creating a new policy, you are working with a clean set of data.