Riva Cloud On-Premise 2.4.45
Benefits Included in This Release
Sync Configuration Enhancements
- Changes to default processing settings for attendees of CRM-originating appointments:
For information, see Processing the attendees of CRM-originating appointments.
- Option to trim account names that are generated when creating contacts in CRM:
For information, see Create a CRM account name without the domain suffix or country code of an email address.
- Ability to combine Exchange UCD with CRM gathering:
Exchange UCD now works when CRM gathering is enabled.
- What is Exchange UCD?
- What is CRM gathering?
- Issue: In previous versions of Riva, at least one mailbox needed to be added to the policy for Exchange UCD to work, but when CRM gathering was enabled, no mailboxes were added to the policy, because the CRM gatherer added the mailboxes at runtime.
- Connection Groups now support Exchange UCD:
- Ability to define a delayed execution time for re-initialization tasks:
For information, see step 6 of To set the re-init options.
- Easier way to clear CRM user ID conflicts:
In previous versions of Riva, the solution to the error "Fail Synchronization Due to the UserId Conflict" consisted in performing a full re-initialization of the entire user module.
Now, if all the data has been properly migrated to the new CRM user, it is possible to use a less intrusive re-init option, Clear UserId Conflict.
- Enhancements to the ability to restore calendar items that were deleted or canceled by Riva in the email system:
For information, see Restore calendar items.
- Ability to remove categories from Exchange email items:
For information, see Remove categories from Exchange items.
Improved Error Notifications
- Ability to receive digest sync error notifications by email:
All new error notifications are now sent as a single digest (condensed) notification that contains an error notification for all recent user error notifications.
Background:< >Error notifications.For instructions on configuring email notifications for a sync policy, select your email system:Exchange or IBM Notes.Google.Receive digest error notifications.
Enhanced Scalability Management
- Ability to enable multi-node support for Active-Passive availability:
The Configure Remote Management window has a new check box: Enable multi-node support for Active-Passive.
To navigate to the check box, see Enable multi-node support for active-passive.
- For multi-node support, new capability to schedule RSS-GCM snapshots in the UI:
Background:< >What are snapshots?What are advanced options?contact the Riva Success Team.
- Ability to remove a user from a sync node, allowing it to be re-detected:
In a multi-node Riva deployment, it is now possible to remove a user from a sync node.
- Ability to configure the user gathering interval for the Global Sync Configuration:
The Configure Remote Management window has a new field: Gather Interval.
Requirement to use that field: The Global Sync Configuration Mode must be set to Consumer.
To find the Gather Interval and Mode fields: In the left pane of the Configure Remote Management window, under Clients, select Global Sync Configuration. The fields are available in the right pane.
For more information, contact the Riva Success Team.
All enhancements in this release apply to all Riva-supported CRMs.
- Ability to configure a proxy in the Riva connection wizards for Microsoft Exchange 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007.
On the wizard's Connection Details page, in the lower right corner, a Use Proxy link is available. For more information, see Configure "Use Proxy" settings in email connections.
« Back to Releases