SugarCRM has officially released version 2.0.2 of the Sugar plug-in for Microsoft Outlook!
Users on 7.x.x versions of Sugar can either download the plug-in from our Download Manager with an appropriate download key or by going to their user profile in the application and selecting the 'Downloads' tab.
This release addresses bugs identified in prior releases of the Outlook Plug-in. Information on fixed bugs can be found in the MS Outlook Plug-in Release Notes 2.0.2
Bugs fixed in the Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook 2.0.2 release include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 73294 : Using a non-English version of Outlook or setting the default editing language in Outlook to a language other than English may result in unexpected errors while utilizing the plug-in.
- 73622 : Certain customizations in Sugar may cause the Outlook plug-in to not work as expected when archiving an email to Sugar.
- 73725 : Attempting to archive emails to Sugar may result in an error.
- 73897 : The sync direction defined for Appointments and Contacts does not retain as expected after restarting Outlook.
For more information on the above bug or to provide feedback, use the SugarCRM Bug Tracker.
Known issues in the Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook 2.0.2 release are as follows:
- 73030 : Attempting to drag and drop an email onto the Sugar record in the Archiving Email window does not work as expected when archiving to Sugar.
- 73113 : Installing the Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook 2.x does not override the previously installed version (1.x) of the Outlook plug-in if the selected installation option (Everyone, Just me) is different between the two installed versions. To resolve the issue, please uninstall both versions of the Outlook plug-in, then re-install the Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook 2.x.