This document describes any feature enhancements, as well as fixed and/or known issues for the Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook 2.5.0. The Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook 2.x is compatible with Sugar 7.x and 8.x. For more information, please refer to the Plug-ins Supported Platforms.
The following feature enhancements are included in this release of the Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook:
- Performance improvements : Changes have been made to improve performance when syncing between Outlook and Sugar.
- Data privacy support : The Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook supports data privacy practices when syncing between Sugar and Outlook.
- Support for Sugar Spring '18 (8.0.x) : This release of the Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook supports the Sugar Spring '18 (8.0.x) release.
- Preserve the auto-archive option when unarchiving an email : When unarchiving an email from Sugar, users have the ability to preserve the option to automatically archive future emails to Sugar by disabling the "Stop conversation auto-archiving upon email unarchive" option in the SugarCRM Plug-in Settings.
- Spellcheck supported during archival of emails : Outlook's spellcheck feature is now supported when archiving an email to Sugar via the Send and Archive option.
The following issues have been resolved in this release of the Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook. Support Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 80228 : When syncing contacts between Outlook and Sugar, the duplicate check may not be performed as expected even though the Filter duplicate contacts option is enabled in the SugarCRM Plug-in Settings.
- 79638 : When syncing Sugar meetings that are set to repeat on a weekly basis for multiple days of the week (e.g. Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs), the Outlook plug-in may not sync all records in the series as expected and generate an error.
- 60845 : Changing the Sugar instance URL in the SugarCRM Plug-in Settings window from one instance URL to a synonymous URL may cause duplicate meeting records to be improperly synced to Outlook.
- 59071 : Attempting to search and select Sugar contacts via the Lookup Sugar Address option may not return all matching Sugar records as expected and only display a subset of results.