This document describes any feature enhancements, as well as fixed and known issues for the Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook 2.3.1.
Note: Plug-in version 2.x is available for use with Sugar 7.x. For Sugar instances running 6.x, please use the Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook version 1.x. For more information, please refer to the Plug-ins Supported Platforms.
New features and enhancements to existing features for Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook 2.3.1 are as follows:
Option to configure the Sugar category and flag settings : Users can now configure the Sugar category and flag settings via the Advanced tab in SugarCRM Plug-in Settings.
Bugs fixed in the Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook 2.3.1 release include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 41409 : The Outlook plug-in may fail to log into Sugar for certain On-Site instances.
- 47203 : The Outlook plug-in may not load properly after installation.
- 58529 : Archiving emails to related records (e.g. opportunities) may improperly archive the email to the parent record as well.
- 59073 : When composing a new email, performing a full name search (e.g. Jane Smith) via the Lookup Sugar Address option may not work as expected.
- 66654 : Emails that are sent and archived may not get marked as archived in Outlook as expected.
- 77594 : The "Archive to Sugar" and "New Sugar Record" options are improperly available to select when viewing the outbox in Microsoft Outlook.
- 77723 : When creating a new contact and archiving the currently selected email via the Side Panel, the side panel may not refresh as expected and display an error.
- 77724 : The side panel may not display data as expected.
- 78160 : Outlook may fail to load after installing the Outlook plug-in if access to the local Temp folder is restricted.
- 78168, 78169 : Disabling the duplicate check or customizing a stock field in Sugar may cause the Outlook plug-in to not work as expected when creating new Sugar records.
For more information on the above bug or to provide feedback, use the SugarCRM Bug Tracker located at https://portal.sugarondemand.com/#supp_Bugs.
Known issues in the Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook 2.3.1 release are as follows:
- 77688 : When syncing Outlook activities (e.g. meetings) that have empty files attached, the attachment may not sync to Sugar as expected.