Run the GoldMine Premium 2019.1 installer for a new installation or to upgrade GoldMine Premium Edition 9.0.0 or newer.
- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine prior to 9.0.0, you must first upgrade to version 9.0.0 before upgrading to this version.
- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine prior to 2014.2, you must request an upgraded license before upgrading to this version. See this article for more info.
- If you are switching from GoldMine Plus for Outlook to GoldMine Link for Outlook or vice versa we recommend uninstalling GoldMine Premium and reinstalling choosing desired Outlook option during reinstall. Please select to connect to existing database pointing to the shared GoldMine data folder on the server during the reinstall.
- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine prior to 2018.2, you must be aware of changes made in GoldMine 2018.2. See this article for more information. We strongly recommend a review of the entire document paying close attention to these topics:
- GoldMine Unattended Installation
- Password validation
- Encrypted database connection
- User password complexity
- Addition of a read-only account for SQL Query and Filters
- SQL Native Client usage as Database connector
Run the GoldMine Connect 2019.1 installer for a new installation or to upgrade GoldMine Connect 2015.1 or newer.
- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine Connect prior to 2015.1, it is necessary to uninstall the existing version of GoldMine Mobile or GoldMine Connect and install GoldMine Connect 2019.1 as a new installation.
- It is recommended that you clear the device/browser cache and restart IIS after an installation/re-installation or upgrade of GoldMine Connect.
- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine Connect prior to 2018.2, you must be aware of changes made in GoldMine Connect 2018.2. See https://forums.ivanti.com/s/article/GoldMine-Release-Notes-2018-2 for more information. We strongly recommend a review of the entire document paying close attention to this topic:
What’s Fixed in GoldMine 2019.1 HotFix 3
GoldMine Premium 2019.1.3 / GoldMine Connect 2019.1.3
- 16497 : Invalid object name 'NOTES' when you have the column 'Notes' in the Contact search center and you open a different Database than the one with the notes table in it.
- 37132 : Error message when first trying to use Softphone.... Softphone cannot be loaded.
- 42825 : Unlinked activities appear in the Daily Daytimer detailed report shows as linked activities - the contact information is filled with a contact name from other linked activities.
- 47501 : Duplicate first name appearing in the contact field after Outlook Sync
- 65292 : From address changes to primary email address after a reply
- 68342 : Forwarding a sent email linked with Outlook Link within GoldMine >> The date/time of the forwarded email REFERENCE (the prior send of the email) is changed to the current date/time.
- 72939 : The shortcut switch /m:8xx for starting a macro does not work anymore, macro recording and execution do not work at all anymore as if the feature is gone.
- 73414 : GoldMine ignores time zone in meeting request from Outlook (this was fixed as problem 65374)
- 73689 : GoldMine Email Center - When a user sends an email, the recipients receives ' ' in the body of the email