Run the GoldMine Premium 2019.1 installer for a new installation or to upgrade GoldMine Premium Edition 9.0.0 or newer.
- Run the GoldMine Premium 2019.1 installer for a new installation or to upgrade GoldMine Premium Edition 9.0.0 or newer.
- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine prior to 9.0.0, you must first upgrade to version 9.0.0 before upgrading to this version.
- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine prior to 2014.2, you must request an upgraded license before upgrading to this version. See this article for more info.
- If you are switching from GoldMine Plus for Outlook to GoldMine Link for Outlook or vice versa GoldMine recommends uninstalling GoldMine Premium and reinstalling choosing desired Outlook option during reinstall. Please select to connect to existing database pointing to the shared GoldMine data folder on the server during the reinstall.
- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine prior to 2018.2, you must be aware of changes made in GoldMine 2018.2. See this article for more information. It is strongly recommended to review the entire document paying close attention to these topics:
- GoldMine Unattended Installation
- Password validation
- Encrypted database connection
- User password complexity
- Addition of a read-only account for SQL Query and Filters
- SQL Native Client usage as Database connector
Run the GoldMine Connect 2019.1 installer for a new installation or to upgrade GoldMine Connect 2015.1 or newer.
- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine Connect prior to 2015.1, it is necessary to uninstall the existing version of GoldMine Mobile or GoldMine Connect and install GoldMine Connect 2019.1 as a new installation.
- It is recommended that you clear the device/browser cache and restart IIS after an installation/re-installation or upgrade of GoldMine Connect.
- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine Connect prior to 2018.2, you must be aware of changes made in GoldMine Connect 2018.2. See forums.ivanti.com/s/article/GoldMine-Release-Notes-2018-2 for more information. It is strongly recommended to review the entire document paying close attention to this topic:
What’s Fixed in GoldMine 2019.1 HotFix 2
GoldMine Premium 2019.1.2 / GoldMine Connect 2019.1.2
- 68449 : When you add Name (additional) as a further criteria in the Contact Search Center (CSC) an error appears The multi-part identifier "cs.RECID" could not be bound.
- 70938 : Website field of a Contact Record will not allow a trailing hyphen; the hyphen is removed on save.
- 71984 : GoldMine crashing when opening an email with updated meeting information
- 72578 : Could not login into GoldMine Incorrect Password! - Your Password does NOT meet the Security Policy when logging on with a proper and meeting the security requirements password or changing it
- 72728 : Additional contacts tab does not display additional contacts when opening from the Contact Search center and already looking at additional contacts tab.
- 72748 : Contact Search Center does not display additional contact's name when Name(additional) is NOT a column and Search By column is used.
- 72750 : When E-mail column is added in Contact Search Center and the Search by field is set to to Name (additional) an error appears The multi-part identifier "cs_em.CONTSUPREF" could not be bound.
- 72754 : Additional Contacts tab column names needs to respect the AddContactFaxLabel GM.INI file setting
- 72931 : When there are email addresses with LINKACCT is NULL, newly created additional contact records are not displayed if they don't have an email address
- 72932 : When there are email addresses of additional contact records with ADDRESS1 is NULL, the email address for additional contact records is not displayed in the Additional Contacts tab
- 72949 : Event log error: The multi-part identifier "CS.ACCOUNTNO" could not be bound.
- 73185 : When an Accountno has an apostrophe no additional Contacts are displayed neither existing nor newly created ones, although they are in the database