- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine prior to 9.0.0, you must first upgrade to version 9.0.0 before upgrading to this version.
- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine prior to 2014.2, you must request an upgraded license before upgrading to this version. See How to Request a GoldMine Upgrade License for Version 2014.2 and Above for more info.
- If you are switching from GoldMine Plus for Outlook to GoldMine Link for Outlook or vice versa we recommend uninstalling GoldMine Premium and reinstalling choosing desired Outlook option during reinstall. Please select to connect to existing database pointing to the shared GoldMine data folder on the server during the reinstall.
- If you plan to run the GoldMine Unattended Installation, you must first make these manual additions to the configuration file gm_si.ini created at C:\ProgramData\GoldMine\Setup\GoldMine:
- READ_SQL_QUERIES_WARNING is always Yes
- If a certificate was configured on the database server prior to beginning installation or upgrade and that certificate is trusted, TSSC_SETTING=No
- If on the database server there is no trusted certificate configured, TSSC_SETTING=Yes
Run the GoldMine Connect 2018.2 installer for a new installation or to upgrade GoldMine Connect 2015.1 or newer.
- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine Connect prior to 2015.1, it is necessary to uninstall the existing version of GoldMine Mobile or GoldMine Connect and install GoldMine Connect 2018.2 as a new installation.
- It is recommended that you clear the device/browser cache and restart IIS after an installation/reinstallation or upgrade of GoldMine Connect.
What’s Fixed in GoldMine 2018.2 HF3
47072 : Once a Webimport email contains a charset property special characters are destroyed during the webimport
67625 : Foreign characters in 'internal' notification emails are destroyed
69562 : Outlook Link - When using a € (EUR)/ £ (Pound) sign in the GoldMine Password - Link email failed for every email - Error occured while loading Xml API. Error code: 32 in Log file
69802 : User-defined fields in an email template will not auto-populate when using Outlook Link
70547 : Outlook Link - searching for an email address straight away Email Linked failed error