- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine prior to 9.0.0, you must first upgrade to version 9.0.0 before upgrading to this version.
- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine prior to 2014.2, you must request an upgraded license before upgrading to this version. See How to Request a GoldMine Upgrade License for Version 2014.2 and Above for more info.
- If you are switching from GoldMine Plus for Outlook to GoldMine Link for Outlook or vice versa we recommend uninstalling GoldMine Premium and reinstalling choosing desired Outlook option during reinstall. Please select to connect to existing database pointing to the shared GoldMine data folder on the server during the reinstall.
- If you plan to run the GoldMine Unattended Installation, you must first make these manual additions to the configuration file gm_si.ini created at C:\ProgramData\GoldMine\Setup\GoldMine:
- READ_SQL_QUERIES_WARNING is always Yes
- If a certificate was configured on the database server prior to beginning installation or upgrade and that certificate is trusted, TSSC_SETTING=No
- If on the database server there is no trusted certificate configured, TSSC_SETTING=Yes
Run the GoldMine Connect 2018.2 installer for a new installation or to upgrade GoldMine Connect 2015.1 or newer.
- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine Connect prior to 2015.1, it is necessary to uninstall the existing version of GoldMine Mobile or GoldMine Connect and install GoldMine Connect 2018.2 as a new installation.
- It is recommended that you clear the device/browser cache and restart IIS after an installation/reinstallation or upgrade of GoldMine Connect.
What’s Fixed in GoldMine 2018.2 HF3
- 42571 : ACCOUNTNO containing [ (maybe also other special characters) will not display phone, title and email after being added to a Relationship
- 58790 : Errors in Windows Event log when browsing through activated Groups or Filters
- 65684 : Constant Contact blank Reference line in History
- 67186 : Reply to Activities is disabled in Activity list and Pending tab.
- 67993 : Endless spinning wheel when trying to connect Outlook Link to GoldMine
- 68678 : Columns in Task list view of calendar not correct, Reference should reflect Activity type (here e.g. Task or even better Project/Opportunity or Case Task)
- 68684 : When opening "My Activities" within GoldMine Web there is a significant delay (30 sec. to 10 min.)
- 69163 : Price Information in Goldmine Connect entry is counter-intuitive and causes erroneous entries.