Run the GoldMine Premium 2018.2 installer for a new installation, or to upgrade GoldMine Premium Edition 9.0.0 or newer.
- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine prior to 9.0.0, you must first upgrade to version 9.0.0 before upgrading to this version.
- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine prior to 2014.2, you must request an upgraded license before upgrading to this version. See https://forums.ivanti.com/s/article/How-to-Request-a-GoldMine-Upgrade-License-for-Version-2014-2-and-Above for more info.
- If you are switching from GoldMine Plus for Outlook to GoldMine Link for Outlook or vice versa we recommend uninstalling GoldMine Premium and reinstalling choosing desired Outlook option during reinstall. Please select to connect to existing database pointing to the shared GoldMine data folder on the server during the reinstall.
- If you plan to run the GoldMine Unattended Installation, you must first make these manual additions to the configuration file gm_si.ini created at C:\ProgramData\GoldMine\Setup\GoldMine:
- READ_SQL_QUERIES_WARNING is always Yes
- If a certificate was configured on the database server prior to beginning installation or upgrade and that certificate is trusted, TSSC_SETTING=No
- If on the database server there is no trusted certificate configured, TSSC_SETTING=Yes
Run the GoldMine Connect 2018.2 installer for a new installation or to upgrade GoldMine Connect 2015.1 or newer.
- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine Connect prior to 2015.1, it is necessary to uninstall the existing version of GoldMine Mobile or GoldMine Connect and install GoldMine Connect 2018.2 as a new installation.
- It is recommended that you clear the device/browser cache and restart IIS after an installation/re-installation or upgrade of GoldMine Connect.
What Changed in GoldMine 2018.2 HF2
Upgrade of Redemption Library
- The Redemption library was updated to version 5.18
What’s Fixed in GoldMine 2018.2 HF2
- 65986 : Emails with attachments not viewable outside of GoldMine - Multipart/Mixed Error when using IMAP
- 66091 : Cannot add "details" to Contact in GoldMine Web. The "ok" button does not work
- 67631 : GoldMine Sent email reappears in the Outbox when Outlook Link is used with Auto-linking sent emails or emails may duplicate in the History
- 67695 : After Windows 10 1809 update GoldMine will not link emails from Outlook Sent or Outbox. "Link Email Failed" Error Message box displayed. (System Error. Code: 18. There are no more files in GoldMineLink.log)
- 67747 : GoldMine Web Custom details still show default label for fields where custom labels have been configured.