Run the GoldMine Premium 2017.1 installer for a new installation or to upgrade GoldMine Premium Edition 9.0.0 or newer.
- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine prior to 9.0.0, you must first upgrade to version 9.0.0 before upgrading to this version.
Run the GoldMine Connect 2017.1 installer for a new installation or to upgrade GoldMine Connect 2015.1 or newer.
- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine Connect prior to 2015.1, it is necessary to uninstall the existing version of GoldMine Mobile or GoldMine Connect and install GoldMine Connect 2017.1 as a new installation.
It is recommended to clear device/browser cache and restart IIS after an installation/re-installation or upgrade of GoldMine Connect.
What’s Fixed in GoldMine 2017.1 HF2
GoldMine Premium 2017.1.0.422/ GoldMine Connect 2017.1.0.504
- 253262 : Unable to set the GMGoogleSync configuration, error when trying to access http://localhost/goldmine/configuration - Server error in ‘. Goldmine/Configuration' Application
- 253430 : If a non-master user has the option 'Add New' unchecked under the Access Tab of Tools>User's Settings>Properties, they won't be able to edit a contact record in GMWeb even if they are the owner of the contact record
- 253476 : Outlook Link - When Searching for contacts clicking on the found name will usually immediately open GoldMine, this is inconvenient and there should be rather a double click necessary
- 253496 : Outlook Link - Having a Hyperlink for View Contact only on the value and not complete row when Searching for a contact record
- 253292 : Clone a primary field view in Record Types Admin. Whatever name is chosen brings up a 'this name is already in use' error.
- 253836 : Special characters (e.g. French) will be destroyed when saving an email template >> also when sending such an email to a contact the special characters are gone
- 254172 : Change default action when linking an email to a different contact, currently default option is "YES" preferred and least destructive should have NO as the default response.
- 254487 : GMweb hangs on the landing page and when opening a Contact record for an extended period of time before showing results