Note: Some features and options are supported only in certain DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options in these Release Notes. For information about which options are available for your account, check your account plan or contact us.
New Experience Additions and Updates
The following sections describe additions or updates to the New DocuSign Experience.
Move Bulk Recipient Templates
Users can move bulk recipient templates created in their Demo environments to their Production environments by downloading the templates from Demo and then uploading them to Production. If they find that the templates in Production need to be modified, they can download them from Production and upload them to Demo to modify and test the changes.
Edit More Tool Tips in the New Experience
In the new experience, we've added the ability to edit the tool tips for CheckBox, Sign Here, Initial Here, and Attachment fields.
Simultaneous Markup and Formulas Not Allowed on Documents
In the new experience, when the Allow recipients to edit document option is enabled, you cannot include formulas on your document. Similarly, when your document contains a formula, you cannot enable the Allow recipients to edit documents option.
Link to Manage Apps Page
We've added a button to the Connected Apps page under My Preferences to take you to the site where you can manage OAuth tokens. Clicking the button takes you to the Manage Connected Apps page where you can add or revoke app access.
Reason for Failed ID Check Added to History
When recipients fail a knowledge based ID check, the specific reason for failure is now included in the envelope history. In the past, users only saw a generic ID Check Failed message, which did not supply enough information in real time for them to assist recipients who questioned the reason for failure. They now see reasons like unable to locate person or not enough questions can be generated to meet the ruleset specified.
Envelope Search Results Now Tied to Starting Point
With the implementation of the Envelope Inbox structure, when users search for an envelope, the results depend on where the search starts. Searches started in the Inbox and Sent folder return results from the Inbox or Sent folder plus Folders; searches started in Drafts, Deleted, a specific folder, PowerForms, or Quick View return results only from that folder.
Search for Envelope by Sender Name
For parity with the classic experience, users can now search for a sent envelope by the Sender's name.
View Templates by Folder
For parity with the classic experience, users can now view templates within a selected folder, as well as select more than one template to be used.
Template Matching Dialog Improvements
It is now clearer to users which templates are selected for matching.
Template Match Eligibility Update
When you create a template, it is automatically eligible for template matching. When you upload files to DocuSign, eligible templates are included in the pool of templates evaluated for a match. The template remains eligible as long as it has been used within the past 120 days. This is the default matching state for all templates.
After 120 days of no activity on an eligible template, the matching state switches to Excluded. The template remains in your account, it is just not used for matching.
View Form Data in a Table
For parity with the classic experience, users can now view form data in a table, with the ability to download the data controlled by their admins.
Core Additions and Updates
The following sections describe additions or updates to core DocuSign functionality.
Switch to New Button in Classic Experience
We have added a Switch to New button in the classic experience header so that users can toggle between Classic and the New DocuSign Experience.
We will begin enabling the button on all accounts that only see the classic DocuSign Experience as follows:
- Demo – available now
- 9/5 - 10% of accounts
- 9/7 - 25% of account
- 9/12 - 50% of accounts
- 9/18 - 100% of accounts
DocuSign Admin - Search for Users Update
When admins search for users on the DocuSign Organization Administration Users page, the Search button changes to indicate that the search is progressing. To halt the search, they click the X in the search box.
Search for Template by Sender Name
Users can now search for templates by the sender's name in addition to the envelope name.
Envelope Volume Report Overview Update
We've updated the Envelope Volume tile on the Reports Overview page so that it shows data for the last 12 months with the current month always displayed on the right side of the tile.
Signed on Mobile Flag Update
If a recipient's role is acknowledge receipt, and they open the envelope on a mobile device, the Signed on Mobile attribute on the Envelope Recipient Report is now set to True.
Signing Version has been updated to V02 Responsive. This means users now have a more responsive, consistent, mobile-friendly signing experience across different devices.
The new version went live in production for Business Pro plans in early August, and for Enterprise Pro plans in late August.
Signing Session Information
Signers can access the signing version, browser, recipient ID, envelope ID, and other information for an envelope by clicking Session Information in the Other Actions menu. They can copy this information to the clipboard and share it with the sender or support as needed.
Attach Notarial Certificate Option
The Attach Notarial Certificate option has been moved to the Other actions menu in the signing experience. In addition to the menu update, other parts of the user interface have been refreshed to match Signing V02 Responsive.
All-Finished Dialog Available in Embedded Signing
To comply with Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce (ESIGN) Act and the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) record retention requirements, embedded signers can print or download signed agreements immediately after they sign an agreement instead of relying on email delivery or visiting the initiating company's web site.
This option is enabled in the account plan editor. When enabled, it adds the Show signing complete dialog to embedded signers check
box under Signing Settings on the Admin page.
Email Reminder Events are Included in the Envelope History
When an email reminder is sent to a recipient, the record of the event (date and time sent, recipient email address, and recipient ID) is included in the envelope history.
Connect HTTP Listener Sunset Reminder
Currently, the DocuSign Signature developer system (demo.docusign.net) can be configured to make Connect webhook calls to customers’ servers through HTTP or HTTPS connections. The production systems only support HTTPS connections, but in certain situations, customers are able to use HTTP.
HTTP should never be used for sensitive information, including DocuSign Connect notifications.
We will be updating both systems to no longer allow HTTP Connect notifications.
If your Connect listener is currently using HTTP, you must update your server to support HTTPS. Free HTTPS certificates are available from the Let’s Encrypt project. Self-signed certificates are not supported.
These changes also apply to eventNotification Connect webhook listeners.
Summer '17 Update
The June (Summer '17) release adds the setting “Only HTTPS” to the System Updates panel in DocuSign Admin. Activate this setting to ensure that your account is only using HTTPS for Connect and eventNotification webhook subscriptions.
June 15, 2017: New accounts on either demo or production systems created after this date will not be able to use HTTP for their Connect listener servers.
February 1, 2018: No account on either demo or production systems will be able to use HTTP. On this date, any system still using HTTP for its Connect listener will stop working.
If you are currently using HTTP for your Connect or eventNotification listeners, we recommend that you update your server to use HTTPS as soon as possible.
Bug Fixes - New Experience and Core
The name-number is the internal DocuSign issue tracking number for the bug. Issue numbers that are in bold text are externally reported bugs or customer commitments.
Fall '17 Release Notes Bug Fixes
The following bug fixes were deployed to the DocuSign Production environment on September 8, 2017 as part of the DocuSign Fall '17 release.
- Custom field size was defaulting to 1 character per line and 1 character wide, causing unreadable and hard to adjust fields when applied to a document (ADMN-3880).
- The default automatic reminder default was 0 days (MAR-20084).
- In the new experience, when an envelope history was printed, the information was incomplete (MAR-20097).
- Users were required to double-click text boxes before they were able to type in them (MAR-20264).
- When Sign on Paper was disabled account-wide, the Advanced Options still listed Recipients can sign on paper; this was a cosmetic issue, not a functionality issue (MAR-20393).
- In the new experience, a bulk send file that had entries with multiple phone numbers in the "PhoneNumber" Column separated by semi-colons caused an error (MAR-21094)
- In the new experience, SMS authentication validation failed for some country and region codes (MAR-21350).
- In the new experience, when a user had multiple signatures, the incorrect signature was displayed on the Privacy & Security ID Card (MAR-21490).
- In the new experience, recipients were not able to search for senders by name (MAR-21947).
- In the new experience, users were unable to add fields to a template after deleting all brands (MAR-21791).
- In a filtered view, after sending or correcting an envelope in the filtered list, the filter reverted to the default view (MAR-22009Y
- The default date format set in Admin was not being respected and new users defaulted to DD/MM/YYY format (MAR-22034).
- Templates created in the classic experience with template matching enabled that were then used in the new experience had Signature and Date Signed fields removed (MAR-22052).
- In the new experience, there was no indication of who the sender of an envelope was (MAR-22133).
- Users were not able to reassign fields for recipients on a template created in the classic experience when the template was opened in the new experience (MAR-22161).
- Some integrators were blocked when attempting a GET on payments v2 (PYMT-2113).
- When an envelope was in the process of being corrected, when some recipients tried to access the envelope, they were presented with "This site can't be reached" page instead of the "Envelope being corrected" page (SIGN-12283).
- When using a screen reader, the menu for "Change Language" was not announced as a menu, and the items in the menu were not listed one-by-one by pressing the up or down arrow on the keyboard (SIGN-13595).
- When using a screen reader, Privacy and Terms menu items were being read as buttons when they should have been read as menus (SIGN-13596).
- When tags for two or more recipients were placed near each other, the completed signer's tag details were overlapping the active signer's tag, preventing them from completing the document (SIGN-14126).
- Custom drop down tags created in the Classic DocuSign experience and related to as Salesforce pick list, were not expanding to show the values in the list (SIGN-14255).
- Envelopes that were created with only required supplemental documents were not able to be completed because the signer could not accept or view the documents (SIGN-14301).
- On the mobile web, signers were able to complete an envelope that was being corrected (they did not receive the "Envelope is being corrected" error). After envelope was corrected and the signer received and completed it, downstream signers were not able to access the envelope (SIGN-14419).
- When an envelope was sent through the API and voided before the signer could take action on it, when the signer accessed the envelope, they were presented with an obscure error message instead of the correct "Envelope is Voided" message (SIGN-14469).
- Some users were seeing incomplete log information in the envelope History. More information has been added to the logs to rectify this issue (SIGN-14475).
- Some newly created (or uploaded templates showed invalid last used dates like 12/31/9999 or 1/1/1000 (TT-14).
- Template matching status changed from Exclude from template matching to Eligible for template matching after the template was used (TT-298).
- After editing a template to add fields for an existing second recipient, when the envelope was sent, all fields were assigned to the first recipient (the second recipient had no fields assigned to them) (TT-319).
- Date difference formulas were not validating correctly when the formulas were used in templates (TT-412).
- Templates created in the Classic DocuSign Experience and used DocuSign Experience lost all applied fields after the correction (and then corrected) in the New TT-422).
- When using bulk send, occasionally one or two envelopes were sent but immediately deleted (TT-448).
- Users with shared access to a closed user's documents were unable to view the documents in the New DocuSign Experience (TT-541).
- Some users were unable to see the default folders in the New DocuSign Experience (TT-543).
- When a template containing anchors was created in the Classic DocuSign Experience through the API, and then accessed in the New DocuSign Experience (sender view) as a draft, the anchor positions shifted from the original position (TT-570).
- In Demo only: Envelope creation because of a corrupt document (through the SOAP API call CreateAndSendEnvelope was failing TT-575).
- Documents were uploading much more slowly when an envelope was generated with the REST API compared with uploading the same documents from the user's local machine (TT-593).
- When sending an envelope for signature, the first recipient signed and then the envelope was corrected to add additional documents.When the second recipient received the envelope, the signature for the first recipient was gone or the data had been corrupted (TT-632).
August '17 Service Pack Notes Bug Fixes
- In some cases, an attempt to reuse a closed user's membership when they were reactivated failed to reuse the membership; now a new membership is always created (ADMIN-3535).
- In the New DocuSign Experience, when an administrator tried to share envelopes bi-directionally between two users, the settings were not saved. (ADMIN-3736).
- In the New DocuSign Experience, Organization Admins received the error message "We had trouble loading your organization users, please try again." (ADMIN-3772)
- Some users attempting to use TeleSign phone authentication received a Bad Request error before authentication could begin (API-6970).
- When the same recipient was in signing order 1 and 2 on two separate envelopes, and elected to sign later as recipient 1 in both envelopes, when they returned to sign the first envelope, and chose to sign the next document, the fields did not appear on the second document (SIGN-13712).
- The "Please wait" message in screen readers was not dismissed in a reasonable amount of time (SIGN-13792).
- The Adopt a Signature dialog box did not indicate required fields for screen readers (SIGN-13818).
- In Demo, when a document was replaced in a template and subsequently sent, the document did not load for signing, but the fields applied to the document appeared and were functional (SIGN-14004).
- When applying a template to a document, only CC roles were applied to the document (TT-21).
- After clicking the Templates tab, users were unable to leave that page or access or add templates (TT-185).
- On the Documents page, only the Deleted folder was displayed (TT-280).
- In the classic experience, when sending a document from DocuSign for Salesforce that included merge fields populated from DfS, an incomplete envelope error occurred (TT-302).
- In the new experience, templates deleted from the My Templates folder were still appearing in the Shared Templates folder (TT-382).
- In the new experience, nested folders under My Documents were not showing (TT-451).
- Users were unable to see a template shared with them when the template was created from an envelope (TT-477).
- The REST API call to return template custom fields did not return the fields except when called with an individual template (TT-518).
July '17 Service Pack Notes Bug Fixes
- WAPP-6114: When using the Classic DocuSign Experience to view user information, the list of Groups that the user is a member of showed groups from a different linked account.
- WAPP-6199: When using the Classic DocuSign Experience free trial Home tab page, clicking the Upload button caused the Send tab to not function.
- SIGN-5711: An In Person Signer was being prompted to host an In Person Signing session when they tried to access documents in a completed envelope.
- SIGN-5782: After completing an In Person Signing session for an envelope with multiple In Person recipients, the signing host was redirected to the incorrect landing page.
- SIGN-7806: Formula fields that used Date operations were only using the sender’s time zone information, which caused incorrect date calculations.
- SIGN-8379: Corrected translation for Envelope status declined on the envelope unavailable page.
- SIGN-8463: Corrected a font format type in the Signing CSS file that was causing an error when using an Internet Explorer 10 browser.
- SIGN-9076: When signing from a mobile device, a system error was being shown in place of the appropriate landing page if the accessing URL had missing information or was invalid.
- SIGN-9474: During signing, fields with a number mask were not being validated as numbers if the entered value was negative or contained a decimal point.
- SIGN-9557: Removed an extra escape sequence in the Japanese version of the reassign signer message.
- SIGN-9566: During signing, a text box was overlapping and obscuring document text when the text box was associated bulk recipients.
- SIGN-9703: Removed the completed signing dialog that asked signers with DocuSign accounts to enhance their DocuSign ID card.
- SIGN-9774: Corrected an undefined property length error in the new Signing Experience.
- SIGN-9784: A Manage Envelope recipient could not edit envelope information due to a cross-site error.
- SIGN-9922: When viewing a completed document, hovering over a signature for a signer that does not have a DocuSign account caused a broken image icon to display in the ID card.
- SIGN-9932: When viewing a completed document using a Safari browser, the ID card was not displaying correctly when hovering over a signature.
- SIGN-9938: When viewing a completed document, hovering over a signature new the bottom of the document to view the ID card caused the Close button to appear at the top of the ID card instead of its normal location.
- SIGN-9939: During signing in the Adopt Your Signature dialog, using the TAB key to move from the Full Name to Initials fields caused the Initials field to expand.
- CONNECT-350: Some DocuSign Connect for Salesforce information was not being updated while TLS updates were being implemented.
- PLAT-3792: The text on a PDF was shifting positions after being uploaded due to a rasterization issue.
- PLAT-4643: Envelopes for signers with a DocuSign account that had previously been captive recipients were being incorrectly routed.
- PLAT-4680: Password reset security questions were not being displayed correctly if the default language uses Unicode characters (Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, and Korean
- PLAT-4688: When the sender and recipient were in different accounts, but each account had BCC for Email archive enabled, messages were sent to the BCC Email Address for both accounts.
- PLAT-4757: Some signers were unable to use phone authentication due to an issue with the reverse phone number lookup setting.
- ID-488: DocuSign Integrator Keys used for implicit grants now require the This is a mobile app option to be selected when the Integrator Key is created.
Updates from Prior Months
The following sections are the updates from the Service Pack Notes for two months preceding these Release Notes.
Texas Added as eNotary Jurisdiction (August)
You can now select Texas from the list of states in the Select Jurisdiction menu when you create an eNotary Jurisdiction.
The available states are:
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
Assign Brands to Groups (August)
For parity with the classic DocuSign experience, you can now assign brands to groups in the new DocuSign experience.
If your account includes multiple signing brands, you can use the group's functionality to manage which brands are available to your account members. For each group in your account, you can assign brands to specify the ones that group members can use. Group members can use the available brands when they send envelopes or create templates.
For more information, see Assign Brands to Groups (specific) or Groups (general) on our support site.
Payments Updates (August)
DocuSign is expanding its Payments feature with a new payment gateway, the ability for signers to select bank transfers as a payment method, and the ability for senders to select which payment methods to accept.
Authorize.net Payment Gateway
In addition to the existing Stripe payment gateway, you can now connect your DocuSign account with your account on Authorize.net. For more information, see Managing Payment Gateways on our support site.
Sender-selected Payment Methods
Senders now have the ability to select which payment methods they accept for an envelope. When you request a payment, you select the payment methods that the recipient can see when they make a payment. For more information, see Requesting Payments Along with Signatures on our support site.
We have finalized the ability for signers to select Bank Transfer as a payment method to make payments directly from their bank account when paying while signing. This feature is in addition to Credit Card as a payment method, and is only available for Stripe customers located in the United States. For more information, see Signing Documents that Include Payments on our support site.
Documents Page Renamed Manage (July)
New DocuSign Experience. The Documents page has been renamed Manage.
These changes are live in Demo as of June 29, 2017, and will go live in Production on July 12, 2017.
This change supports the introduction of the concept term envelope. This is a terminology change only; the concepts and functionality of this page remain unchanged.
Introducing Envelopes (July)
New DocuSign Experience Update: We have introduced the term envelope to the New DocuSign Experience. An envelope is a container used to send one or more documents for signature. There is no functionality change, only text changes that support the term envelope.
These changes are live in Demo as of June 29, 2017, and will go in Production on July 12, 2017.
There will be tool tips explaining these changes in the UI the first time you log in after the changes are live.
A summary of the text changes:
- Document Labels have been renamed Envelope Custom Fields
- Document Reports have been renamed Envelope Reports
- Updates to setting names and UI copy in Administration
Documents Page Left Side Navigation (July)
New DocuSign Experience. The Documents page left side navigation has a new look.
The folder formerly called My Documents has been replaced by three new folders: Inbox, Sent, and Drafts under DOCUMENTS to help you better organize your envelopes and improve document management.
In addition, you now create new folders under FOLDERS below the QUICK VIEWS folders.
These changes are live in Demo now and will be in Production on July 12, 2017. When the change appears in Production, it will be on the Manage page.
DocuSign Email Resource File Update (July)
This section covers the additions and changes for the email resource file and the email templates.
Processing Behavior and Default Email Language
When you upload a new Email Resource file, the process to determine the language to use when sending email differs from the current behavior. If you do not upload a new Email Resource file, your experience will not change and the current behavior is used.
The original behavior follows these steps to determine the email language:
1. If there is an Email Resource file (regardless of the language twoletterisoname setting), send in English.
2. Otherwise, use the recipient language specified by the sender.
3. Otherwise, use the recipient's user language setting.
4. Otherwise, use the sender's user language setting.
5. Otherwise, use English.
The new behavior follows these steps to determine the email language:
1. Use the recipient's user language setting.
2. Otherwise, use the recipient language specified by the sender.
3. Otherwise, use the sender's user language setting.
4. Otherwise, if an Email Resource file exists, use the first of the preceding languages; otherwise, use the default language specified in the Email Resource file.
We have introduced two new attributes: processingVersion, which when set to 1 uses the new behavior, and default, which sets the default email language to be used when no other language has been explicitly set by the recipient or sender. Both attributes are optional, and if they are not specified, the new behavior is used to determine the email language.
In the new Email Resource file, processingVersion is set to 1 by default (). To revert to the old behavior, set processingVersion to 0, or remove it entirely.
In the new Email Resource file, the default attribute is set to "false". To specify a default language, set default to "true" ().
Note: There should be only one language node designated as the default. If there are multiple default language nodes, the first default node is used.
Each language node requires a valid language code for the twoletterisoname attribute value. The node is ignored if the language code is invalid or is empty.
Connect Send Individual Messages (July)
The new Connect Send Individual Messages feature ensures that your Connect webhook listener will receive all the Envelope and Recipient notification messages for which your Connect and eventNotification subscriptions are registered. If this feature is not activated, messages are aggregated. Activate this feature on the System Updates panel in DocuSign Admin. This is an account-wide setting.
Important: The System Updates panel was released to DEMO in June, and will be released to production in late June or July.
This following features and bug fixes will be available in the near future; any dates are estimates at this time and will be updated when the feature is released.
Display, Clear, or Copy a User's Federated ID
Organization Admin: Federated ID's will be listed on each organization user's page under Security for each Identity Provider for which they have a Federated ID and are a member of a reserved domain. Users without Federated IDs will be indicated by No Federated ID configured for this user. Organization Admins will be able to clear an ID, as well as copy the ID to the clipboard.
Account ID Column Displayed on all Pages with Account Name
In Organization Admin, whenever a page contains an Account Name column, a corresponding Account ID column will be displayed. The Account ID will also be updated to display the common ID instead of the current GUID.
Reactivate or Create New User on an Account
Admins will be able to reactivate or add a new user to an account with an email address that belongs to a closed user. They will have the option of selecting from a list of existing memberships to reactivate, or of creating a new account. If the membership is reactivated, the reactivated user will have access to any existing envelopes.
Indicate Which Envelopes Have Been Purged
For parity with the classic experience, users will see more indicators that an envelope has been purged, or that a request to purge it has been made. When an envelope has been purged, the Inbox, envelope detail, document preview, and signing email will all state that the envelope has been or will be purged on a specific date. In addition, the option to forward a purged envelope will be removed from the More menu, and if the metadata has been purged, the option to download metadata will be removed from the download menu.
Updated View As Experience
When viewing shared envelopes (formerly shared folders), users will be presented with a dialog box to let them choose or search for the person who has shared an envelope with them. In the past, when users had many envelopes shared with them, the View As feature presented only a subset of the other users, and the search function did not work as expected.
Add and Edit IDR Zones
For parity with the classic experience, users will be able to add and edit Intelligent Document Recognition zones (IDR zones) to their templates by opening a template for editing, clicking the gear icon at the top of the documents list on the Add Fields view, and then selecting the Add IDR Zones menu option. After an IDR zone has been added, users will see an Edit IDR Zones link at the top of the .documents list'
Allow Senders to Create New or Change the Title of Authentication Methods
Users will be able to create custom authentication methods (for example, phone + id check), or change the name of an existing one (for example, change "ID Check $" to "ID Check,"), and those new or changed options will appear as authentication options in the web app.
Header and Footer Links in Sending Experience Update
For parity with the classic experience, when users customize the links in headers and footers, those links will render properly in the new experience.
Allow Users to Customize the Sending Experience
Customers will be able to modify colors in the sending experience. This brings the new experience closer to parity with the classic experience branding functionality.
Bug Fixes - Coming Soon
The name-number is the internal DocuSign issue tracking number for the bug. Issue numbers that are in bold text are externally reported bugs or customer commitments.
- Large Group Activity Reports were timing out (API-6833).
- Users were not able to save both a user's phone number and an SMS number when both were required for authentication (API-7285).
- In the new experience, users were not able to save a custom field (MAR-18188).
- The Envelope ID Stamp always appeared in the upper left corner when enabled, but not included by default. Also appeared wherever the stamp had been placed by the sender (MAR-18990).
- Users received the "This document cannot be excluded for this recipient. EnforceSignerVisibility is false" error message when trying to import a template that was previously exported (MAR-19238)
- Users could not update a template when an old email address without the proper permissions was cached (MAR-19258).
- Users were not able to save or resize custom tags created in the classic experience and then used in the new experience (MAR-20211).
- When templates with bulk lists were shared with users who did not have permission to send to bulk list, the users were told the envelopes were sent, but they were not actually sent (MAR-20299).
- In the new experience, when pages containing fields were removed from a document prior to sending, users received a Tab specified not found error and the envelope failed to send (MAR-20354).
- In the new experience, when editing formulas in a template with many formulas, validation of the formula was taking an excessive amount of time (MAR-20824).
- In the new experience, under Shared Folders, when users created a two layers of subfolders (Shared Folders>SubFolder1>SubFolder2), and then moved the lowest-level folder up to the first subfolder level (Shared Folders>SubFolder1, SubFolder2), after logging out, the folder hierarchy reverted to the three-level hierarchy (MAR-21508).
- In the new experience, simultaneous API calls were causing signed envelopes to fail with a Not all Tags Signed error (MAR-21724),
- In the new experience, when users tried to upload multiple documents from a cloud service, some documents uploaded, but others did not. They received the error message Error: the resource may have been changed by another user or process while you were performing this operation. Please try again (MAR-21797).
- In the new experience, users with Automatic Template Matching settings properly applied were required to select a template to apply even when a template matched 100% (MAR-21912).
- In the new experience, drop down fields with long items in the list of options were not scaling properly, truncating the items (MAR-21969).
- When more than one custom field was included in a report, the report displayed correctly in the web app, but when the report was downloaded to a CSV file, on the first custom field was included in the download (MAR-22000).
- When using the SOAP API call CreateEnvelopeFromTemplates with a template that had phone authentication enabled, but did not include a phone number, the envelope sent without failing phone authentication validation (MAR-22249).
- In Firefox, when users tried to use the Tab key on the keyboard to navigate through fields on the envelope, the focus changed to menu or browser options instead of navigating through the envelope fields (MAR-22398).
- In the new experience, on Internet Explorer 11, users were not able to select the United States (+1) country code when setting up SMS authentication (MAR-22473).
- In the new experience, when a template with hundreds of formulas was used, it took an excessive amount of time to load (MAR-22602).
- In the new experience, on the Manage page, when users clicked an empty Inbox, they were receiving the message You haven't sent or received any envelopes, when they had sent, but not received envelopes (MAR-22678).
- In the new experience, when page-level and automatic template matching were enabled, in the list of available templates matching templates were not automatically selected (MAR-22680),
- In the new experience, when a user specified a signing order on an envelope, that order was not honored when the envelope was sent (MAR-22807).
- When users created an envelope with required custom fields, and then initiated the Me and Others signing experience, when they clicked Me, they received an error (MAR-22814).
- When users switched from the classic experience to the new experience, template matching percentages dropped dramatically (TT-430).
- In the new experience, when using autoplace fields on a rotated document, fields with a single word were placed correctly over the anchor text, but fields with more than one word were placed next to the anchor text (TT-492).
- When uses modified and then saved a template, the Last Modified column on the Templates page listed the correct date, but the time was in the future (TT-581).
- When users uploaded multiple templates all of which had the same role names and signing order, and where the role name was blank on some templates, but contained a signing group in others, the roles were duplicated in the envelope (TT-628).