Customer Journey Plug-In 5.0.0
The following feature enhancements are included in this release of the Customer Journey Plug-in:
- Added support for Sugar's upcoming Summer '19 release : This version of the plug-in can be used with Sugar versions 8.0.x through 9.1.x.
- Added support for Target Lists module : You can now enable Customer Journeys for use with the Target Lists module.
- Archive completed journeys : It is now possible to archive a completed journey to hide it from the Customer Journeys subpanel under its parent record.
- Custom "closed" statuses : Define which statuses the Customer Journey Plug-in considers "closed" for calls, meetings, and tasks in your instance.
- Link shortcuts : Display a clickable internal or external URL on an activity as reference.
- New Target Assignee options for activities : Target Assignee options have been added to the activity template to allow for more granular control of assignees. When used, an activity-level assignee will override the journey-level assignee. In addition to the variable assignee options (i.e., Current User and Parent Assignee), you can select a specific user or team as an activity's assignee.
- Related Sugar Actions : Activities may now contain Related Sugar Actions that can prompt users to quickly view, create, or update a given Sugar record related to the current journey.
- Web Hooks : Customer Journey Web Hooks are available for use with records in all of the template modules (Customer Journey Templates, Stage Templates, and Activity Templates) via the Web Hooks subpanel under each template's record view.
- Licensing improvements : Several improvements have been made to the licensing process, including automatic license updates and the addition of expiration information in the config table.
- Mobile improvements : Several improvements have been made to improve the journey experience while using the mobile app, including the addition of Customer Journey subpanels and the sorting of journey activities in the correct order.
- 82391 : A large number of activities may prevent journeys from starting.
- 82232 : A conflict occurs when SugarBPM is used with customer journeys.
« Back to Releases