The following feature enhancements are included in this release of the Customer Journey Plug-in:
The following are known issues in this release of the Customer Journey Plug-in. Support Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 81974 : Customer Journey fields display as their GUID values in reports based on related modules.
- 81853 : A large number of Sugar meeting records in an instance may cause Customer Journeys to load slowly.
- 81349 : The teams set on stages and tasks in the Customer Journey template is not carried over to the journey's stages and tasks as expected.
- 81284 : Activities improperly display overdue dates in red when an activity's status is "Not Applicable".
- 81170 : Default values are incorrectly populated for due-date fields on journey activity templates.
- 80169 : Unrelated entries appear in the Customer Journey panel when there is a calculated formula in the record view.