The following feature enhancements are included in this release of the Customer Journey Plug-in:
- Support for the newly released Fall '18 (8.2) release of Sugar.
- New Momentum functionality allows admins to define the optimal time-to-complete between activities and stages. The performance standards can then be used to gauge how efficiently the journey is moving toward completion.
- Show or hide options in the actions menu for stages and activities at the Customer Journey Template level. This allows the admin to decide, for example, whether users can mark activities "Not Applicable" or delete stages and activities from an in-progress journey.
The following issues have been resolved in this release of the Customer Journey Plug-in. Support Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:81429, 80312 : The related sub-activities do not carry over when using a Customer Journey stage template to add a stage to a journey.
- 81429, 80312 : The related sub-activities do not carry over when using a Customer Journey stage template to add a stage to a journey.
- 81683 : Some modules are listed multiple times when configuring modules.
- 81684 : The assigned user may be overwritten when the Assignee Rule is set to "On Stage Start".
- 81685 : When an activity is given zero points, its point value is erroneously saved as 10.
- 81686 : Unexpected behavior occurs when closing many activities quickly.
The following are known issues in this release of the Customer Journey Plug-in. Support Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 81349 : Teams field set in Stages/Tasks in Templates is not copied over to the Stages/Tasks
- 81284 : Activities improperly display overdue dates in red when an activity's status is "Not Applicable".
- 81170 : Default values are incorrectly populated for due-date fields on journey activity templates.
- 80169 : Unrelated entries appear in the Customer Journey panel when there is a calculated formula in the record view.