This document describes any new features, enhancements to existing features, fixed issues, and known issues for the 4.6.0 release of the Customer Journey Plug-in by Addoptify. For information on supported platforms, please refer to the Connectors Supported Platforms page.
The following feature enhancements are included in this release of the Customer Journey Plug-in:
- Support for Sugar's Fall '17 and Winter '18 releases : The connector can be used with Sugar versions 7.8.x - 7.11.x.
- Support for Oracle databases : The connector is compatible with all databases that are supported by the Sugar application.
- Alphabetical sorting for journey selectors : The available journeys for a record in the journey selector dropdown are presented in alphabetical order.
- Cancel journeys : Users can cancel an individual journey, which closes the involved activities without deleting them.
- Enhanced timestamping : View and report on the date and time a journey or stage starts or ends using the Date Started and Date Completed fields.
- New start/due date type "Days From Parent Date Field" : Start and due dates can be made relative to the value of a date field on the parent record.
- Quoted line item journeys : Customer Journey templates can now be created for the Quote Line Items module.
For more information on installing and activating the plug-in, please refer to the Customer Journey Plug-in Installation Guide. For more information on administering and using the Customer Journey Plug-in, please refer to the Customer Journey Plug-in Administration Guide and the Customer Journey Plug-in User Guide.
The following issues have been resolved in this release of the Customer Journey Plug-in. Support Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 79218 : The Customer Journey Plug-in is not compatible with Sugar-supported Oracle databases.
- 79437 : Available actions for stages in running journeys do not respect the logged-in user's role access to activity modules.
- 79529 : When using Advanced Workflow to start customer journeys, leads created via portal registration fail to trigger a process or journey as expected.
- 80198 : When duplicating a template with sub-activities, the sub-activities are not copied to the new template.
- 80287 : The template field is unintentionally visible for parent modules in Studio.
- 80288 : An error occurs when the parent record is assigned to a user that fails to retrieve.
- 80289 : Upgrading the connector may enable previously disabled templates.
- 80290 : The connector experiences issues when syncing Sugar and Outlook.
The following are known issues in this release of the Customer Journey Plug-in. Support Portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 80169 : Unrelated entries appear in the Customer Journey panel when there is a calculated formula in the record view.
- 80075 : Deleting a journey does not delete its sub-activities as expected.
- 80045 : When a user's role restricts editing in the Tasks module to "Owner", the task's Preview button is displayed incorrectly.
- 79894 : There is a rounding discrepancy between the value of a journey's progress bar and the corresponding value shown in the Customer Journey dashlet.
For a complete list of changes and supported platforms, please refer to the CHANGELOG.txt and README.txt files in the version 4.6.0 installation package.