Facebook Page Publishing is Available
Facebook publishing to pages is available via the Social Publish feature. Users will need to re-connect their Facebook accounts in order to resume publishing activities.
- Navigate to Settings > Connectors > Facebook
- Reauthenticate with your facebook credentials
Various Bug Fixes and Minor Enhancements
- Form confirmation emails: the latest form confirmation email will now be used rather than a prior version.
- Resolved issue with FTP schedule synch failing on CSV files with Byte Order Mark.
- LinkedIn hyperlinks will show as "Unvalidated" in email messages. LinkedIn does not support link validation via certain User-Agent and IP address combinations.
- Account name is now shown on Website Prospector daily digest.
- Improved performance of media and image library load time.
- The Contact Report is now available in all parts of the Act-On application.
- Fixed issue with Gated Content availability on iOS devices.
- URL to View Form and URL to View Signup Records for new Forms now accessible from Salesforce Task Details screen.
- YouTube videos will autoplay when inserted into Landing Pages.
- Deleting a contact from their Contact Report now closes the report and returns the user to the prior page.
- Facebook publishing to pages has been reinstated. Users will need to re-connect their Facebook accounts in order to resume publishing activities.
- Fixed issue with uploading CSS in Forms.
- Resolved issue with Contact Report activities count.