Customer Feature Request
Support for 24 Hour Time in Labs (New) Forms
Act-On has added support for 24 hour time format in Labs (New) Forms. Act-On will be testing this with a few customers before making it globally available.
Support Non-Latin Characters in Domain Names When Uploading Email Lists Manually
Act-On now supports non-Latin characters in domain names when you upload an email list in the following areas of the product:
- API Contact upsert (adding a new user to an already existing list, does not trigger for new contacts on a new list)
- Form Submissions to a connected CRM (when selected)
- Alert Emails (AP notifications, Sales notifications, any other alerts)
- Opt-Outs (manual upload, user triggered Opt-Out was recorded)
- Hard Bounce (Manual upload)
- Allowed contacts with generic email aliases (Manual Upload)
- Forward to a friend (user triggered action)
- Webinar Panelists
Cannot Export From DataStudio to OneDrive
Act-On has resolved an issue where DataStudio exports to OneDrive were failing.
Logo Editor Should Use New Image Editor
A problem has been fixed when editing logos the new image editor was not being used.
Various minor UI fixes to the new Contact Report.
Message Opens Not Being Recorded if a Message is Deleted in Act-On
Previously, Act-On was not recording email opens if the email message was deleted in Act-On. Those events are being recorded now.