GoldMine 2018.2 HF1
Released on October 11th, 2018
Run the GoldMine Premium 2018.2 installer for a new installation, or to upgrade GoldMine Premium Edition 9.0.0 or newer.
- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine prior to 9.0.0, you must first upgrade to version 9.0.0 before upgrading to this version.
- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine prior to 2014.2, you must request an upgraded license before upgrading to this version. See https://community.ivanti.com/docs/DOC-67070 for more info.
- If you are switching from GoldMine Plus for Outlook to GoldMine Link for Outlook or vice versa we recommend uninstalling GoldMine Premium and reinstalling choosing desired Outlook option during reinstall. Please select to connect to existing database pointing to the shared GoldMine data folder on the server during the reinstall.
- If you plan to run the GoldMine Unattended Installation, you must first make these manual additions to the configuration file gm_si.ini created at C:\ProgramData\GoldMine\Setup\GoldMine:
- READ_SQL_QUERIES_WARNING is always Yes
- If a certificate was configured on the database server prior to beginning installation or upgrade and that certificate is trusted, TSSC_SETTING=No
- If on the database server there is no trusted certificate configured, TSSC_SETTING=Yes
Run the GoldMine Connect 2018.2 installer for a new installation or to upgrade GoldMine Connect 2015.1 or newer.
- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine Connect prior to 2015.1, it is necessary to uninstall the existing version of GoldMine Mobile or GoldMine Connect and install GoldMine Connect 2018.2 as a new installation.
- It is recommended that you clear the device/browser cache and restart IIS after an installation/re-installation or upgrade of GoldMine Connect.
What Changed in GoldMine 2018.2 HF1
- Increased the number of failed passwords tries from 3 to 5 before blocking an account. Due to this, all accounts that were blocked on previous versions become now unlocked and have 2 more tries available.
- Constant Contact integration is currently using TLS 1.2 protocol to establish a secure communication channel to all Constant Contact API endpoints.
What’s Fixed in GoldMine 2018.2 HF1
- 67308 : Block the account after 3 invalid logon attempts is now greyed out and especially not adjustable (between 3-10)
- 66749 : Block account feature not working correctly when shortcut switches are used
- 67161 : diacritical chars shows up as strange chars in reply when using a template with a 'local' picture
- 67038 : GoldSync Service does not start - eventlog shows Invalid user or password. failed: Unknown: ffffffff
- 67192 : Google Sync configuration cannot be opened
- 67054 : The container named "" is not defined in this configuration section
- 67623 : Constant Contact broken