GoldMine 2018.1 HF 2
Released on April 3rd, 2018
Run the GoldMine Premium 2018.1 installer for a new installation, or to upgrade GoldMine Premium Edition 9.0.0 or newer.
- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine prior to 9.0.0, you must first upgrade to version 9.0.0 before upgrading to this version.
Run the GoldMine Connect 2018.1 installer for a new installation, or to upgrade GoldMine Connect 2015.1 or newer.
- If you are upgrading from a version of GoldMine Connect prior to 2015.1, it is necessary to uninstall the existing version of GoldMine Mobile or GoldMine Connect and install GoldMine Connect 2018.1 as a new installation.
It is recommended that you clear the device/browser cache and restart IIS after an installation/re-installation or upgrade of GoldMine Connect.
What’s New in GoldMine 2018.1 HF 2
- Upgrade of Chilkat to version 220.127.116.11
What’s Fixed in GoldMine 2018.1 HF 2
- 63623 : When linking emails in Outlook with GoldMine Link installed - “Link email Failed”
- 64070 : Outlook link disconnects and errors when linking new contact
- 58814 : Not all additional contacts showing in GoldMine Web - GMWEB shows only a maximum of 20 Additional Contacts
- 58827 : Searching Contact from Outlook Link is Very Slow - took 0 seconds in GoldMine 2017.1 versus 10-25 seconds in GoldMine 2018.1
- 58833 : Email already exists in GoldMine being erroneously reported by new Outlook add-in
- 51057 : Add New Member(s) context menu on exiting contact groups does nothing
- 52665 : Linked Emails linked with the Original GoldMine Plus for Microsoft Outlook cannot be unlinked with the new Outlook Link