DocuSign June 2019 Update
Released on May 24th, 2019
New and Updated Features
Admin Home and Admin Notifications
Admin Home landing page: Admin Home is the new landing page for Admin, and it enables admins to quickly find what is needed to stay up to date.
Bulk Actions - Account Settings Import: Organization admins can now quickly update account settings for multiple accounts using the Bulk Action - Account Settings Import.
Compare Account Settings: Organization admins can more easily monitor and maintain their linked accounts by viewing and comparing all account settings in a single table.
Read-Only User Details: Admins with the Users and Groups permission can view pending and closed user details. Delegated Admins with the Users and Groups permission and without the Administrators permission can view the details of Admin users.
For detailed descriptions of the new Admin functionality, https://support.docusign.com/en/articles/Admin-Release-Notes
Organization Administration API is available
Reminder: The Organization Admin API was included in the May release. Use the Organization Administration API to easily manage all your DocuSign accounts and users with a REST API. The Organization Administration API enables you to automate user management with your existing systems while ensuring governance and compliance. You must have Organization Administration enabled on your enterprise account to use this API in production, but it is available in the Sandbox (demo) environment. For more information, visit https://developers.docusign.com/orgadmin-api.
Support for Single Sign-On v1 is Ending
DocuSign is deprecating support for legacy Single Sign-On (SSO) v1 platform. Customers still using SSO v1 are encouraged to upgrade to the improved SSO v2 platform with self-service administration. All legacy SSO v1 configurations will be permanently removed by 7/31/2019. Please contact your Account Manager to help with the migration.
Fonts Persist in the Add Fields View
When a user selects a font in the Add Fields view, that font is part of any following tags the user includes in the document. This persistence is only valid for the current session. After the envelope is sent or the user goes back to the prepare page, the envelope uses the default font set in Admin (see Admins Can Set Default Font for the Account).
The last font selected in each session with all formatting elements included (font, size, bold, italic, underlined, and color) is included.
Sending and Templates
- The in-person signing process will prompt the host to enter their password to complete the process to log back in before landing in the envelope list. (MAR-29193)
- When creating an envelope with over 200 auto-placed fields, if a user goes to correct the envelope, deletes a page (along with the fields) and then reads a new page (and new fields) the signer will see the fields are duplicated. This issue is resolved and now the fields deleted from the first document are no longer seen during signing. (MAR-28298)
- Previously, Bulk lists were allowed to override locked recipient information. Now, when a sender downloads the sample CSV, columns do not appear for locked recipients and fields. Also, when a sender uploads the CSV, there is no matching for locked recipients and fields. If the CSV has columns for locked fields or recipient, an error appears if they are not recognized. If not, users can create a new recipient as is. (MAR-26184)
- NDSE removed the option for a user to connect with SFDC under "cloud storage preferences" under My Preferences. This option is only used for Connect integrations, not in the prepared "upload from cloud" feature in the client UI.(MAR-28906)
- Conditional field's value was displayed in bad format using "%22" instead of only quotation marks. This issue is resolved that was causing confusion in template/envelope creators. (MAR-29082)
Docusign now supports Signature Tab Resize for simple DS Electronic signature recipient on accounts enabled with SBS.(SIGN-21476)
IE 8, IE 9, and IE 10 browsers will be deprecated by the end of next week in Demo May 31, 2019 and by the end of June in Production. IE 11 will be the minimum version of IE browser that will be supported going forward.
Sending and Templates
Admins Can Set Default Font for the Account
Admins can now set a default font for the account that includes font, size, and color for the fields in the Add Fields view.
IE 8, IE 9, and IE 10 browsers will be deprecated by the end of next week in Demo May 31, 2019, and by the end of June in Production. IE 11 will be the minimum version of IE browser that will be supported going forward.
Updates Since Deployment to Demo
DocuSign has made the following additions, revisions, and deletions to the Release Notes since the deployment to Demo.
Updates since deployment to Demo
- Added summary of Admin Home and Admin Notifications https://support.docusign.com/en/articles/Admin-Release-Notes
- Moved to Additions and Updates
- Fonts Persist in the Add Fields View
- Admins Can Set Default Font for the Account