Act-On New Features and Upgrades for November 1st, 2018
Released on November 1st, 2018
Facebook Page Publishing is Available
Facebook publishing to pages is available via the Social Publish feature. Users will need to re-connect their Facebook accounts in order to resume publishing activities.
- Navigate to Settings > Connectors > Facebook
- Reauthenticate with your facebook credentials
Various Bug Fixes and Minor Enhancements
- Form confirmation emails: the latest form confirmation email will now be used rather than a prior version.
- Resolved issue with FTP schedule synch failing on CSV files with Byte Order Mark.
- LinkedIn hyperlinks will show as “Unvalidated” in email messages. LinkedIn does not support link validation via certain User-Agent and IP address combinations.
- Account name is now shown on Website Prospector daily digest.
- Improved performance of media and image library load time.
- The Contact Report is now available in all parts of the Act-On application.
- Fixed issue with Gated Content availability on iOS devices.
- URL to View Form and URL to View Signup Records for new Forms now accessible from Salesforce Task Details screen.
- YouTube videos will autoplay when inserted into Landing Pages.
- Deleting a contact from their Contact Report now closes the report and returns the user to the prior page.
- Facebook publishing to pages has been reinstated. Users will need to re-connect their Facebook accounts in order to resume publishing activities.
- Fixed issue with uploading CSS in Forms.
- Resolved issue with Contact Report activities count.