We built an integration between Sugar and Slack that improves user productivity. Here are five cool things you can do with this custom integration:
- Create Records from Slack: Using pre-set commands users can create any record type in Sugar.
- Give Access to Anyone: Because Slack is a free tool, it’s inexpensive to provide access to anyone in your organization or anyone you might work on projects with.
- Adjust Permissions Per Channel and Per User: You can adjust access levels for each Slack channel and user by varying their permissions to use different commands.
- Automatically Save Conversations & Documents: At the end of each day, Slack messages are auto saved into Sugar under the appropriate Account and Contact records, so that nothing ever slips through the cracks.
- Get a Kick Out of Slack-Bot: Slackbot is an auto response robot inside Slack that helps you with small questions you might have.