Choosing a GoldMine partner is more than just making sure implementation goes as planned or that your immediate support need is met, but finding a solid relationship that you can lean on for future updates, training, support and everything else.
Below are our top 10 reasons why you should choose us as your GoldMine Partner.
1. CRM Experience
W-Systems provides process design, application customization, data and application integration, technical installation, training, and both on-site and telephone hotline support.
2. Top GoldMine Partner
As a GoldMine Premier Partner, we have deployed CRM solutions to hundreds of organizations in every industry and geography.
We are business analysts and developers, and we want to make your CRM fit like a glove.
3. Integration and GoldMine Add-On Experts
The real value and power of GoldMine is in the ability to tailor it to meet your specific business requirements. That involves not only optimally configuring GoldMine to support your processes, but sometimes to integrate GoldMine with your current systems and other applications to provide maximum efficiency, effectiveness, and business value.
4. New York, New Jersey, and Texas Offices
With offices in New York (Long Island), New Jersey and Texas (Austin), and representation in numerous states including Florida, Indiana, Illinois, Minnesota, Ohio, Washington, Florida and District of Columbia and more, we are available to service our nationwide base of customers.
5. In-House Development, Marketing and Sales Team
W-Systems consists of over 80 dedicated staff members focused on designing, developing, implementing and supporting innovative and cost-effective solutions for our clients. Check out our Leadership Page to learn more about the leadership team.
6. GoldMine Support and Maintenance
W-Systems is available to provide GoldMine support including new GoldMine implementations, configuration (i.e., adding users, creating new fields, changing screen layouts), data administration (importing, exporting, and cleansing), integration with other software, workflow automation, custom reports and dashboards, and GoldMine training (user and administrator).
7. wMobile: Wireless Access to GoldMine From Any Device
wMobile is a web-based client for GoldMine based CRM systems. Users access wMobile from their desktop computer, tablet or phone. wMobile enables GoldMine users to access the functionality of GoldMine in a lightweight web client. To learn more visit the wMobile product page.
8. GoldMine Blog
Producing valuable content for our customers is at the forefront of our minds. Every month we produce new articles on our blog that includes:
- Tips and Tricks
- Product Reviews
- Developer Related
- Marketing Related
- Webinars and On-Site Events Recaps
9. GoldMine Monthly Newsletter
We send out a monthly newsletter that includes a round-up of GoldMine newsworthy content and resources.
10. Webinars, Training, and Quarterly Events
We provide many different services to our customers including:
- GoldMine User Group and Showcase webinars that feature a feature topic, GoldMine Product News Roundup and Open Q&A Session
- GoldMine Training and Additional Webinars that can be found on our Training Schedule Page or by reaching out directly to our Support Team.
- We host events to give you an opportunity to meet W-Systems and GoldMine staff and learn about the latest enhancements in GoldMine. In the past, we have done rooftop happy hours, steak lunch and learns and draft beer tasting events.