W-Systems Partners with Dun & Bradstreet
D&B and SugarCRM’s business relationship was discontinued in late 2016.
W-Systems today announced its partnership with Dun & Bradstreet, the world's leading source of commercial information and insight on businesses. Dun & Bradstreet provides SugarCRM users with streaming access to business content, including news, professional contacts, social media and financial data. Customer and prospect information is validated with Dun & Bradstreet's global database and stays current with automatic updates providing SugarCRM users with quality data. Benefits of the Dun & Bradstreet integration for Sugar include:
- Stronger pipelines and increased sales effectiveness with fresh and accurate leads
- Greater insight and talking points with company and industry news and information
- Reduced research time and shorter sales cycles
- Compelling data to improve campaign planning and increase marketing ROI
- Elimination of manual data entry
SugarCRM users can choose from three levels of Dun & Bradstreet data integration packages based on business needs and budgets.
“W-Systems has high standards for CRM products and integrations and we continue to be impressed with Dun & Bradstreet's seamless and quality integration to Sugar.
We are excited to partner with D&B and offer our Sugar customers a solution for better data quality and sales insight,” said Amanda Anderson, Director of Marketing at W-Systems.