On August 22nd, we had our wMobile User Group Meeting that focused on the topic: Using the wMobile Diagnostic.
Our next meeting will be on November 28th, which will highlight the topic: Managing Document Access for wMobile.
A huge thank you to everyone who attended and participated! Below is the video recording, general notes, as well as the Speaker Deck presentation.
Still have questions about wMobile? Feel free to reach out to our team here.
- Review of Existing Resources
- Features and Fixes in wMobile
- Focus Topic: Using the wMobile Diagnostic
- Open Q&A
- Upcoming Training on About tab
- Resources tab
- Videos for Phone and Desktop
- Recorded Webinars
- Product Literature Including Online Help Guide
- Tech Specs
- (Enhanced) Release Notes
- Demos and Downloads tab
- Blog Articles
Support Portal Launched
We have now launched our support portal.
Please let us know if you’d like to submit support cases through the portal and we can provide credentials to log in.
- Posted on the wMobile Product Page
- Included in newsletter (every 2 months)
- wMobile Installer will always check for latest release
- You must be on maintenance to update
- wMobile Content
- wMobile User Group - Quarterly
- wMobile Newsletter – Quarterly and will include webinar recap posts
- wMobile Blog Posts – New content monthly
For additional information on product updates, see the Speaker Deck deck below.
What’s new in wMobile (General)
- Compatibility Updates related to GoldMine 2018.2
- SQL Query Read Only User
- Blank passwords not allowed
- GoldMine password changes after 2018.2 upgrade
- One Click Logins will need to be recreated
- Use of HTTPS has always been supported
- TLS Database connection support pending
- SMS notifications added for all the same conditions as Email notifications
- Original dates preserved when completing recurring activities
- Custom logos now configurable for One Click Logins
As many of you are aware, GoldMine 2018.2 was released in June 2018. Ivanti has made some security changes, and we have been working to update wMobile accordingly. Changes will include the addition of a SQL read-only user for SQL queries, no longer allowing a blank password, and allowing a GoldMine/wMobile user to change their password after a GoldMine 2018.2 upgrade.