On June 23rd, we had our wMobile User Group Meeting focused on Using the SQL Manager. Our next meeting will be on August 26th, which will highlight the topic “Applying User Options in the Manager Console”.
A huge thank you to everyone who attended and participated! Below is the video recording, general notes, Speaker presentation as well as the questions & answers.
Still have questions about wMobile? Feel free to reach out to our team here, and we’ll be happy to answer!
Our next meeting will highlight: Applying User Options in the Manager Console
Existing wMobile Resources
- Posted on wMobile Product Page
- Included in the bi-monthly newsletter
- wMobile Installer will always check for the latest release
- You must be on maintenance to update
What’s new in wMobile
We have not had a public release of wMobile since April 30th while we work on some big changes.
Coming Attractions in wMobile
- Support for Projects
- Support for recurring activities
- Activities notifications
- User Group Topic: Using the SQL Query Manager
Blog Posts about Using the SQL Query Manager
- Support for Projects (July)
- Support for Recurring Activities (July)
- Support for Scheduled Activity Notifications
(via email - June/SMS – July/UI notifications in Desktop - Sept)
- Support for Referral Relationships (August)
- Next User Group – August 26th at 2:00 PM EST