On February 28, we had our wMobile User Group Meeting focused on the topic: Using Email in wMobile Desktop.
Our next meeting will be on May 30, which will highlight the topic: Filter Bars in wMobile Desktop.
A huge thank you to everyone who attended and participated! Below is the video recording, general notes, Speaker Deck presentation as well as the questions & answers.
Still have questions about wMobile? Feel free to reach out to our team here, and we’ll be happy to answer!
- Review of Existing Resources
- Features and Fixes in wMobile
- Focus Topic: Using Email in wMobile
- Open Q&A
- Posted on wMobile Product Page
- Included in quarterly newsletter (every 3 months)
- wMobile Installer will always check for latest release
- You must be on maintenance to update
- wMobile Content
- wMobile User Group - Quarterly
- wMobile Newsletter – Quarterly and will include webinar recap posts
- wMobile Blog Posts – New content monthly
- New GoldMine Content
- GoldMine Webinars:
- GoldMine User Group – Quarterly
- GoldMine Showcase Webinar – Quarterly
- GoldMine Blog Posts - Monthly
- GoldMine Newsletter - New content every month
For additional information on product updates, see the Speaker Deck deck below.
What’s new in wMobile (General)
- Rebranding for W-Systems
- W-Systems domain references updated to W-Systems for installers and license activation
- License info can now be updated in the wMobile Manager Console
- Add custom fields in opportunities
- Improvements in POP3/IMAP connection and testing processes in the Manager Console
- Add support for local email deletion if the email failed to be deleted from the server
- Add support to deactivate calls over GoldMine SQL log tables logs such as CONTTLOG, GMTLOG
- Add support for dBase expression for Cal activity
- Add wDiag check on Contact2 and ContuDef fields
- Add wDiagnostic desktop shortcut
- Error when accessing records if records assigned to a new or deleted GM User Group
- wMobile not respecting activity Private flag in rendering calendars
- Improvements to Lookup.ini processing