On December 21st, we had our wMobile Online User Group Meeting focused on the topic: Using and Customizing Quick Search Options.
Our next meeting will be on February 22nd, which will highlight the topic “Creating Filters in wMobile Desktop.”
A huge thank you to everyone who attended and participated! Below is the video recording, general notes, Speaker Deck presentation as well as the questions & answers.
Still have questions about wMobile? Feel free to reach out to our team here, and we’ll be happy to answer!
- Review of Existing Resources
- Features and fixes in wMobile
- Focus Topic: Using and Customizing Quick Search Options in wMobile Phone and Desktop
- Open Q&A
Existing wMobile Resources
- Check out the W-Systems website to access the following:
- Recorded Training under Webinars tab
- Downloads and Resources
- Installer Links
- Online User Guide
- Release Notes
- Upcoming Training (now under Support on website)
- wMobile Blog
- Request Technical Support (now in lower right of page)
- Email Tech Support
- Posted on wMobile Product Page
- Included in bi-monthly newsletter
- wMobile Installer will always check for latest release
- You must be on maintenance to update
Turn your wMobile Success into a W-Systems Case Study
We are looking for customers that would be interested in having W-Systems write a case study about the impact that wMobile has had within your company.
For additional information on product updates, see the Speaker Deck deck below.
What’s new in wMobile?
- Remote GoldMine Service locks a GoldMine license on loading GM API
- Warning displayed on replies/forwarded emails if attachments cannot be accessed
- Can change RGMS port from wManager Console
- Enable/Disable AccessLog and SqlLog from Manager Console without restarting applications
- License count now displayed on Users page in wMobile Manager Console
- wDiag improvements
- Repair option added when aspnet_client is missing or not pointed to inetpub directory
- GoldMineSystemData, GoldMineSystemDir, and Remote GoldMine Service user added to wDiag
- Email fixes:
- Emails not deleted on filing when duplicates found and DeleteFromServer flag set to true
- Email Forward Did Not Include Original Email
- Server 2016 now supported
What’s new in wMobile Phone?
- Improved activity type filtering in wMobile Phone history activity list pages
- New functionality to link documents to a contact record
- Fixed error replying to GM User from GoldMine Inbox
- Removed Send option on incoming email in wMobile Phone
- New link on home page to complete unscheduled activity
What’s new in wMobile Desktop?
- Automatically clear the contact name when Link Contact checkbox is unchecked in wMobile Desktop activity pages
- Server date/time added to wMobile Desktop status bar
- Remove SQL Query option from Tools menu in Desktop for users without this permission in GoldMine
- Error thrown on exporting data from wMobile Desktop SQL Manager when query text is empty
- Losing activity link to Opp/Proj when Opp/Influencer or Proj/Contact is not a member of Opp/Proj directly linked to primary contact of activity
- Search on ‘Sent By’ column not working on GM Inbox in wMobile Desktop
- Increased UI responsivity by loading the left sliding pads on expand and adding support for paging in wMobileDesktop
- Error opening filed email where attachment cannot be accessed