On November 29, we had our wMobile User Group Meeting focused on the topic: Updating Information and Logging Calls in wMobile Phone.
Our next meeting will be on February 28, which will highlight the topic “Using Email in wMobile Desktop.”
A huge thank you to everyone who attended and participated! Below is the video recording, general notes, Speaker Deck presentation as well as the questions & answers.
Still have questions about wMobile? Feel free to reach out to our team here, and we’ll be happy to answer!
- Review of Existing Resources
- Features and fixes in wMobile
- Focus Topic: Updating Information and Logging Calls in wMobile Desktop
- Open Q&A
Existing wMobile Resources
- wMobile Product Page:
- Resources tab
- Recorded Training under Webinars tab
- Product Literature Including Online Help Guide
- Updated Demos and Downloads Tab
- Release Notes
- wMobile Blog
- Posted on wMobile Product Page
- Included in quarterly newsletter
- wMobile Installer will always check for latest release
- You must be on maintenance to update
- wMobile Content
- wMobile User Group - Quarterly
- wMobile Newsletter – Quarterly and will include webinar recap posts
- wMobile Blog Posts – New content monthly
- GoldMine Content
- GoldMine Webinars:
- GoldMine User Group – Bi-monthly
- GoldMine Showcase Webinar – Bi-monthly
- GoldMine Blog Posts - Monthly
- GoldMine Newsletter - New content every month
For additional information on product updates, see the Speaker Deck deck below.
What’s new in wMobile?
- Improve Email Test Account command in wMobile Manager Console. It now tries to connect and login using user's credentials.
- Add check for ASP.NET 3.5 in wDiag.
- Clarify Repair option for restarting an ApplicationPool in wDiag.
- Error when trying to save Monitors from Notification Service in Manager Console.
- Allow email server to avoid refused recipients and track them in logs.
- Add support for locally email deletion if the email failed to be deleted from the server for some reasons.
- Add option to clear date field.
- wMobile Manager Console does not honor Require Authentication checkbox in Notification Settings - EmailSettings panel.
What’s new in wMobile Phone?
- Add support for Projects in wMobile Phone.
- wMobile Phone mail merge not applying templates when trying to send to filter/group of contacts.
- Error updating primary contact in wMobile Phone when email address bigger than 35 chars.
- Users tab does not display all users with Cal access on scheduling activity in wMobile Phone.
- Add option for default email template in wMobile Phone.