On August 31st, we had our wMobile User Group Meeting focused on the topic: Managing Opportunities and Projects in wMobile Desktop. Our next meeting will be on October 26th, which will highlight the topic “Using Email in wMobile Phone.”
A huge thank you to everyone who attended and participated! Below is the video recording, general notes, Speaker Deck presentation as well as the questions & answers.
Still have questions about wMobile? Feel free to reach out to our team here, and we’ll be happy to answer!
- Review of Existing Resources
- Features and fixes in wMobile
- Focus Topic: Managing Opportunities & Projects in wMobile Desktop
- Open Q&A
Existing wMobile Resources
- Check out the W-Systems website with a brand new branding revamp and new content (in particular the wMobile Product Page) to access the following:
- Online User Guide
- Release Notes
- Upcoming Training
- wMobile Blog
- Request Technical Support (now in the lower right-hand corner of the page)
- Email Tech Support
- Posted on wMobile Product Page
- Included in bi-monthly newsletter
- wMobile Installer will always check for latest release
- You must be on maintenance to update
Turn your wMobile Success into a W-Systems Case Study
We are looking for customers that would be interested in having W-Systems write a case study about the impact that wMobile has had within your company.
For additional information on product updates, see the Speaker Deck below.
What’s new in wMobile?
- Support for Replying to iCalendar Meeting Invites and Cancellations
- New Google Maps Integration
- Option to reset wMobile Cache
- Fixed ability to modify an alarm (snooze/ignore) where wMobile was not taking the user’s time zone into consideration
- Case reassignment notification improvements
What’s new in wMobile Phone?
- Support for Meeting invitations
- Support for Maps and Directions using Google Maps
- Can link email to Project/Case/Opportunity using ‘File With Options.'
- Issue fixed where date entered in MM/DD/YY format was set to current date.
- Fix to activity counts in wMobile Phone Home menu
What’s new in wMobile Desktop?
- Meeting Requests
- Show Closest Contacts tab
- Zip code will populate city/state on updating records and in new records
- Option to suppress Preview Pane
- F2 Lookup support added when Building/Editing filters
- Option to show more Influencers/Contacts in Opportunities/Projects
- Fixed error converting Opportunity to Project
- Email link not removed when recipient removed
- Fixes to scrollbars on resizing History Pane