On May 30th, we had our wMobile User Group Meeting focused on the topic: Filter Bar in wMobile Desktop.
Our next meeting will be on August 22nd, which will highlight the topic: Using the wMobile Diagnostic.
A huge thank you to everyone who attended and participated! Below is the video recording, general notes, as well as the Speaker Deck presentation.
Still have questions about wMobile? Feel free to reach out to our team here.
- Review of Existing Resources
- Features and Fixes in wMobile
- Focus Topic: Filter Bar in wMobile Desktop
- Open Q&A
- Website Updates and Rebranding
- Upcoming Training on About tab
- Resources tab
- Videos for Phone and Desktop
- Recorded Webinars
- Product Literature Including Online Help Guide
- Tech Specs
- (Enhanced) Release Notes
- Demos and Downloads tab
- Blog Articles
Support Portal Launched
We have now launched our support portal.
Please let us know if you’d like to submit support cases through the portal and we can provide credentials to log in.
- Posted on the wMobile Product Page
- Included in newsletter (quarterly)
- wMobile Installer will always check for latest release
- You must be on maintenance to update
- wMobile Content
- wMobile User Group - Quarterly
- wMobile Newsletter – Quarterly and will include webinar recap posts
- wMobile Blog Posts – New content monthly
For additional information on product updates, see the Speaker Deck deck below.
What’s new in wMobile (General)
- wMobile 4.0 released in March!
- Support for Referrals
- Support for choosing between testing In or Out settings when creating an email account in wMobile
- When linking an email to a contact, added confirmation dialog before adding the email address to the contact
- Validate email addresses before adding to a contact
- Allow using templates even if the recipient isn’t linked in GoldMine/wMobile
- Recurring activities created in wMobile cannot be edited in GoldMine
wMobile 4.0 was released in March after our last wMobile User Group.
Customers with current wMobile maintenance may upgrade by accessing the installer link on our web page.
During the upgrade, the server desktop icon(s) will be updated to point to the new installer files on our new w-systems.com domain.
Please upgrade to take advantage of current features! Also be advised that wDiagnostics from wMobile 3.x will soon not be received due to our infrastructure changes.