On February 22nd, we had our wMobile User Group Meeting focused on the topic: Creating Filters in wMobile Desktop.
Our next meeting will be on April 19th, which will highlight the topic “Creating Email Templates in wMobile Desktop.”
A huge thank you to everyone who attended and participated! Below is the video recording, general notes, Speaker Deck presentation as well as the questions & answers.
Still have questions about wMobile? Feel free to reach out to our team here, and we’ll be happy to answer!
- Review of Existing Resources
- Features and fixes in wMobile
- Focus Topic: Creating Filters in wMobile Desktop
- Open Q&A
Existing wMobile Resources
- Check out the W-Systems website to access the following:
- Recorded Training under Webinars tab
- Downloads and Resources
- Installer Links
- Online User Guide
- Release Notes
- Upcoming Training (now under Support on website)
- Request Technical Support
- Email Tech Support
- wMobile Blog
- Posted on wMobile Product Page
- Included in bi-monthly newsletter
- wMobile Installer will always check for latest release
- You must be on maintenance to update
Turn your wMobile Success into a W-Systems Case Study
We are looking for customers that would be interested in having W-Systems write a case study about the impact that wMobile has had within your company.
For additional information on product updates, see the Speaker Deck below.
What’s new in wMobile?
- Update in Default user options on Apply Change to All Users
- Apply all the settings in the node, or just the highlighted setting.
- SendTo recipient missing from GoldMine Sent folders when email is sent to GM user (and GM is set to use internal messaging)
- Issues fixed for older operating systems:
- Installer throws "Not a valid Win32 application" error when updating RemoteGoldMineService
- wMobileDesktop update throws the "The directory is not empty" error in older operating systems
- Disable Run command in wDiagnostics when diagnostic process is running in order to avoid crash application
What’s new in wMobile Phone?
- Streamlined CheckMail/Refresh functionality in wMobilePhone
- Error fixed on updating contact info when potential duplicates exist in wMobile Phone
What’s new in wMobile Desktop?
- Add user ability to add/remove/rename custom GM folders
- Ability to move emails between folders
- Improved Check Names functionality
- wMobileDesktop Month calendar will now display history activities with multiple day duration
- Carriage returns stripped in activity notes on new/edit/complete wMobileDesktop activities.
- wMobileDesktop recently viewed contacts list not loading when contact name or company contains '#'
- Contact related records not removed when deleting a contact in wMobileDesktop
- Carriage returns are stripped out of the Notes when editing/completing a Forecasted Sale
- Emails displayed without carriage returns in wMobileDesktop