On April 19th, we had our wMobile User Group Meeting focused on the topic: Creating Email Templates in wMobile Desktop.
Our next meeting will be on June 21st, which will highlight the topic “Using Cases in wMobile Desktop.”
A huge thank you to everyone who attended and participated! Below is the video recording, general notes, Speaker Deck presentation as well as the questions & answers.
Still have questions about wMobile? Feel free to reach out to our team here, and we’ll be happy to answer!
- Review of Existing Resources
- Features and fixes in wMobile
- Focus Topic: Creating and Using Email Templates in wMobile Desktop
- Open Q&A
Existing wMobile Resources
- Check out the W-Systems website to access the following:
- Recorded Training under Webinars tab
- Downloads and Resources
- Installer Links
- Online User Guide
- Release Notes
- Upcoming Training (now under Support on website)
- Request Technical Support
- Email Tech Support
- wMobile Blog
- Posted on wMobile Product Page
- Included in bi-monthly newsletter
- wMobile Installer will always check for latest release
- You must be on maintenance to update
Turn your wMobile Success into a W-Systems Case Study
We are looking for customers that would be interested in having W-Systems write a case study about the impact that wMobile has had within your company.
For additional information on product updates, see the Speaker Deck below.
What’s new in wMobile?
- Improved performance on sending email
- Emails are moved to Outbox folder if sending process fails
- LocalTrash folder retention set to 30 days
What’s new in wMobile Phone?
- Ability to resize Notes field in wMobilePhone
- Changed sort order on contact Details list to show most recent first
- wMobilePhone generated error on linking email address to additional contact when RecId contained special characters
- Completing an activity did not honor "CheckFollowupDefault" user setting in wMobilePhone
- wMobilePhone throws error on GoldMine email filing when CompleteMessageOnReply user setting is set
What’s new in wMobile Desktop?
- E-mail address column added in additional contacts list search
- Warning added when session is about to expire
- Deprecating support for Internet Explorer 9
- User is prompted to convert the additional contact to a primary one when linking a case to an additional contact
- The logs of tracked changes were going to wrong SQL database when using multiple GoldMine contact sets
- Lookup.ini file not being respected when cascading rules are applied on fields update
- wDiag is unable to send diagnosis reports to wMobile support
- GoldMine user with filter record access could not send emails in wMobileDesktop
- Label font-size different between wMobileDesktop main application and AddIns
- Custom folder options in GM Inbox not working on iPad
- wMobile Desktop Dialogs Don't Resolve Fully in IE11
- wMobileDesktop lookup lists are right justified on Firefox 52.0.2
- Manager lookup list empty in wMobileDesktop Projects
- ResourceManager addIn not properly translating "Dashboard" text label