It’s hard to believe another year is coming to a close! This year saw some big changes for us in wMobile development. We released wMobile 5.0 with a new, modern user interface that’s easy to navigate and easier to use on iPad and tablets.
Other highlights included:
- Support for auto-copying email from the server or ISP mailbox to the GoldMine Inbox using Local Email Rules.
- Support was added for WebEx meeting requests in the wMobile email client.
- More filter builder operators were added for the wMobile Phone Lookup Contact page.
- The custom fields were added for Projects and Project Templates in wMobile Phone.
- There are themes for the new wMobile Desktop User Interface that a wMobile user can select in user options.
- wMobile 5.0 provides a feature to customize the Desktop menu so users can have the most frequently used options quickly available. This can be set for individual users or an administrator can configure the menu for all users to create a standard order.
- Windows Server 2019 is supported for wMobile 5.0.
- Metric Dashboards were introduced in Q4. The first metric Dashboard was for Pending and History activities. The second is to show and manage Cases. We’ll anticipate Opportunity metric dashboards early in 2020.
- We updated our User Guide with updated screenshots and help topics.
We also had a year of quarterly wMobile for GoldMine User Group webinars for customers to join us for a review of fixes and features and a useful focus topic.
For more information on any of these topics, please click on the links to review our blog posts or contact us directly.
We’re happy to have brought you easy and efficient access to your customer and sales data for another year! We look forward to more developments in 2020 and hope you will too!
Best wishes for the New Year!