Well, we've come to the end of another fine year! We hope you've enjoyed using wMobile Phone and Desktop Editions this year to make it easier to access your data when you're out of the office.
Here are some highlights from our 2017 development.
- Our email client was updated to improve performance and user experience. It’s now faster and uses newer protocols for compatibility with email servers and internet service providers.
- Email is now queued for delivery by the email fetcher service, allowing users to immediately move on to their next task without waiting for an email to be sent. A user will receive a notification if an email isn’t sent for any reason, such as an invalid email address. Unsent emails will be located in the Local Outbox, providing an option to review and resend.
- Improvements were made to Email folder usage in the GoldMine Inbox in wMobile Desktop. You can add, edit, and rename custom folders and move emails into these folders.
- Email merge capability was added to wMobile Desktop.
- Filtering functionality was increased in wMobile Desktop Pending and History tabs. Users can now filter on certain types of activities and include/exclude audit logs.
- We've had fixes and refinements to Opportunities and Projects. Support for Projects was added to wMobile Phone as well.
If you have questions on any of these features, please let us know at email@example.com. Make sure to check out the library of our wMobile User Group sessions. In these sessions, we review new features and fixes and have an in-depth review of a focus topic.
In January 2018 we’ll be releasing wMobile 4.0 with rebranding for W-Systems. Other than our name and logo, nothing else will change. We’ll continue to add functionality to our applications, offer regular training webinars and User Group webinars, maintain our online web resources, and continue to provide timely tech support and resolutions.
Thanks to all of our wMobile customers who have contributed to our success! We offer you our best wishes for 2018!