January 2017 Sugar Online User Group Recap: Customer Journey Plug-In
On January 24th, we had our Sugar Online User Group Meeting focused on the Customer Journey Plug-In with CEO of Addoptify, Kristian af Sandeberg.
Thank you to everyone who participated in this meeting! Below is the video recording of the meeting, general notes as well as the questions & answers.
Still have more questions about Sugar or the Customer Journey Plug-In? Feel free to post a question in the comments section and we’ll be happy to answer!
- Recap of Last User Group Webinar
- SugarCRM Company and Sugar News Roundup
- Upcoming Sugar Training
- Feature Topic: Customer Journey Plug-In
- Sugar Q&A Session
Last User Group Meeting
- In our State of the W Report we created a fun look at our 2016 year in review.
Download our white paper which provides 10 things to consider when implementing a new CRM system to avoid project failure and increase user adoption.
- Download our white paper, where we discuss the importance of integrating your CRM and marketing automation platforms, in an effort to maximize revenue.
LegalTech New York
- We are co-sponsoring with SugarCRM and will have a booth at LegalTech New York at the New York Hilton Midtown from January 31 - February 2, 2017.
- Sugar 7.8.0 was released in August. You can read the release notes to learn more.
- Changes Include:
- A number of minor changes which are detailed in the release notes
- Performance updates in underlying components
- In Sugar Enterprise:
- More advanced Team-based Permissions
- Numerous enhancements and fixes to Advanced Workflow
- SugarCRM Community - community.sugarcrm.com
- SugarCRM Support Page – support.sugarcrm.com
- SugarCRM University - university.sugarcrm.com
- SugarCRM on YouTube - youtube.com/user/DiscoverSugarCRM
- W-Systems SugarCRM Blog - w-systems.com/blog
- W-Systems on Twitter - twitter.com/wsystemscorp
Upcoming Training on Sugar University
- View the Sugar University catalog
- Upcoming Classes
- Live Classroom Training Schedule
Customer Journey Plug-In with CEO of Addoptify, Kristian af Sandeberg
Sugar Online User Group Q&A
Q: Does the Customer Journey Plug-In work on Professional and Enterprise editions of Sugar?
A: Yes, the Customer Journey Plug-In works with both editions and also supports the old workflows (from Sugar Professional) and Enterprise workflow (Sugar Advanced Workflow).
Q: For the Customer Journey Plug-In do I need the same number of licenses as I do in Sugar?
A: When the Customer Journey Plug-In was announced at SugarCon it used to be where you were required to have the same number of licenses for both, however now you are able to start with 10 seats and grow as you need additional licenses.
Q: Do you have any upcoming webinars around the advanced workflow?
A: While we do not have any upcoming webinars around advanced workflow we have some resources on Advanced Workflow that may be of interest: (1) Blog Post: Sugar Advanced Workflow and (2) Sugar Online User Group Webinar Archive: Advanced Workflow.