On March 17th, we had our Sugar User Group Meeting focused on Sugar Sales Automation Ideas. On May 19th we will host the next User Group Meeting covering a SugarCon 2015 Recap.
A huge thanks to everyone who participated in this meeting! Below is the video recording from the meeting, general notes as well as the questions & answers.
Still have more questions about SugarCRM? Feel free to reach out to our team here, we’ll be happy to answer!
Our next meeting will highlight: SugarCon 2015 Recap
- SugarCon 2015 Registration is live at https://sugarcon.com/
- SugarCRM purchases Stitch, a top mobile application development team with innovative ideas
- SugarCRM 7.5.1 was released for both on demand and on premise customers on February 25th that offers a number of minor fixes
- SugarCRM 7.6 enters Release Candidate testing and is expected to be released for SugarCon end of April
- W-Systems named Elite SugarCRM Partner – Top 18 partners worldwide.
- W-Systems was Top 5 Partner worldwide for 2014
Upcoming Training on Sugar University
SugarCRM Top 10 Sales Automation and CRM Advice
To see the detailed bulleted information, make sure to view the presentation slides at the bottom of this post.
- Form a CRM Committee
- Simplify SugarCRM Screens and Processes
- Create a Data Driven Environment
- Implement a Customer Information Standard
- Automation Your Integration with Outlook or Email
- Integrate to Financials
- Integrate Marketing Tools
- Create a rock solid leads pursuit process
- Training your users on mobile app usage
- Automate your quotation or proposal process