On January 20th, we had our SugarCRM User Group Meeting focused on Sugar Report Design & Sales Pipeline Management. On March 17th we will host the next User Group Meeting covering Sugar Sales Automation Ideas.
A huge thanks to everyone who participated in this meeting! Below is the video recording from the meeting, general notes as well as the questions & answers.
Still have more questions about Sugar Report (or just SugarCRM in general)? Feel free to reach out to our team here, and we’ll be happy to answer!
Our next meeting will highlight: Sugar Sales Automation Ideas
Our SugarCRM User Group Meeting in November 2014 we covered SugarCRM Workflows.
- SugarCON 2015 Registration is live at https://sugarcon.com/
- SugarCRM 7.501 was released for both on demand and on-premise customers on December 15th
- SugarCRM 6.7.9 was released on December 16th for on-demand customers still on 6.7.X
- SugarCRM 6.5 20 was released on December 16th for on-premise customers still on 6.5.x
- SugarCRM Mobile 2.4 was released on January 15th
- W-Systems marketing automation webinar December 17th: Lead Nurturing and Scoring with Act-On: Recording on blog
- W-Systems Sugar Tips series on our blog
Upcoming Training on Sugar University
SugarCRM Pipeline Reporting
- Getting Started with Pipeline Reporting
- For a time period such as last week, last month, last quarter, sales organizations report on:
- Each of these are subdivided by product, sales team, territory, geography, etc.
- Pipeline Entries Report, Key Selection Criteria: Opportunity Created On Date
- Pipeline Open Funnel, Key Selection Criteria: Sales Stage not in Closed Won or Closed Lost
- Pipeline Exists (Win/Loss), Key Selection Criteria: Sales Stage one of Closed Won or Closed Lost