Sugar Showcase: Sync Sugar With Your Email System
In this webinar, we showcased why Riva is the leader in CRM and email integration.
Thank you to everyone who participated. Below is the video recording, slide deck, and Q&A.
If you have questions about Riva or Sugar and would like an individual demo, feel free to contact us.
Customers Choose Riva to:
- Simplify CRM implementations and increase user satisfaction/adoption.
- Overcome the pain, challenges, and limitations of unreliable client-side and other server-side CRM sync options.
- Build their future on leading CRMs, such as Sugar, and email integration, data automation, and customer intelligence platform.
Questions & Answers
- Q: How much does Riva cost?
A: There are several subscription options:
- Lite - which syncs calendars and contacts, and tasks in a 60-minute sync cycle at $9.95/user/month.
- Standard - syncs calendars, contacts, tasks, and email in a 15-minute sync cycle at $14.95/user/month
- Premium - syncs calendars, contacts, email, tasks, opportunities, cases in a 5-minute sync cycle at $24.95/user/month
- Riva Insight is an add-in and is available at $5/user/month
Q: How often does Riva sync with Sugar?
A: Riva’s sync cycles come from the subscription (see above) you decide is best for your organization. Within those particular subscriptions, certain organizations might reduce their sync times in relation to watching their API calls. Therefore, we might see somebody who wants the functionality of the Premium synchronization, but they want to watch their API calls so they might keep their sync down to 5-10 minutes.
Q: Does Riva work with the Outlook plug-in for Sugar?
A: If the Outlook plug-in is only synchronizing a single module like Contacts or Calendar, Riva can be configured not to sync that module. But it should be noted that it’s essential that Riva is configured not to synchronize that module. Any object that the Outlook plug-in creates, Riva will wind up seeing that as a new object, it’s not going to see it as something previously synchronized. Whatever module the Outlook plug-in is synching, Riva should be turned off and vice-versa.
Q: What should I do if I want to arrange a free trial of Riva?
A: Reach out to us, and we will be happy to assist you to engage with Riva.
Q: Do I have to have a Sugar license to create records in Sugar from my email client?
A: We do see the occasional circumstance where there are a few users that are using a general shared license, in which case they have all visibility; however our best-recommended practice is that each mailbox user has a license going to an appropriate Sugar license.
Q: Can you create a shared calendar of all employees with Riva?
A: There are a few configurations that would be available for that, and that is a matter of engaging with our client engagement team to figure out what’s the best way of doing that. Generally speaking, we would have a separate user within the Riva Cloud portal that is synching just your shared calendar.
There are other options as well that could require some customizations or advanced configurations depending on the use case, but shared calendars are supported.
Q: Can you have private events on a shared calendar?
A: Yes. In a shared calendar, there are two different options - if the calendar event is tagged as private, Riva either won’t synchronize it, or it can synchronize it but, by default, it will just synchronize it to the CRM with no details and set that time to ‘Busy.’