Shorten Your Sales Cycle with Document Automation
Would you like to sell smarter this year?
In this webinar, we showcased how to boost your revenue and reduce document turnaround time by 80%!
Thank you to everyone who participated. Below is the video recording, slide deck, and Q&A.
If you have questions about Sugar and would like an individual demo, feel free to contact us.
- Shorten Your Sales Cycle with Document Automation
- Best Practices for Speeding Up Your Sales Cycle
- Live Demo
- Real Life Scenarios
- Sugar Showcase Q&A Session
Questions & Answers
- Q: When sending emails from DocuSign, are sent emails added to Sugar?
A: The emails are not stored in Sugar, but you could archive them using the Outlook Plug-In for Sugar, or Collabspot. However, completed documents are stored, and you can also monitor their status directly from Sugar.
- Q: Can the DocuSign recipients be pulled from Sugar based on a specified field?
A: Definitely. For instance, you can select every contact associated with an account in Sugar.
- Q: Can wDrive’s sync functions be modified to store files on local storage as well?
A: Yes, any files stored in Sugar’s Documents module can be downloaded to your local storage.
- Q: How is this different from the PDF Manager?
A: The PDF Manager has limitations. wDocs allows you to use the complexity of Microsoft Word to create more customized and flexible templates. We’re also working on our own version of SugarCRM Mobile, which will include support for wDocs.
- Q: For the signature area, can this be set by default and skip the dragging activity to set up the DocuSign doc?
A: Yes, that can be templated.
- Q: If the customer rejects the document and needs some changes, do they just reply to the email and does it get stored to Sugar, or just to our email?
A: The emails are not stored in Sugar automatically unless you are using an email syncing tool, such as Collabspot or the Outlook plugin.
- Q: Does wDrive support OneDrive?
A: Yes, this tool works with Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive.
- Q: What is the pricing for wDocs, wDrive and DocuSign?
A: Pricing for wDocs and wDrive is $80/user/year, and a 10 minimum of licenses is required. If you’d like us to create wDocs templates for you, we will review your samples and give you an estimate.
DocuSign’s pricing is volume-based, it depends on either the number of licenses you need or the number of enveloped that you want to send. Contact us and we’ll work out with you what edition works best for your business.
- Q: Do these tools work with SugarCRM Mobile?
A: We are currently working on our customized version of SugarCRM Mobile which includes support for our custom Sugar add-ons, including wDocs and wDrive. We’ll share more information as we near release.
- Q: Are contracts signed electronically with DocuSign legally binding?
A: Yes, each contract that’s been completed with DocuSign includes a certificate of completion, which makes them legally binding.