On May 29th, we had our wMobile User Group Meeting where we discussed One-Click Logins for wMobile Phone and Desktop.
Our next meeting will be on August 21, which will highlight the topic: wMobile and GoldMine 2018.2 - What You Need to Know.
A huge thank you to everyone who attended and participated! Below is the video recording, general notes, as well as the Speaker Deck presentation.
Still have questions about wMobile? Feel free to reach out to our team here, and we’ll be happy to answer!
- Review of Existing Resources
- Features and Fixes in wMobile
- Focus Topic: One Click Logins for wMobile
- Open Q&A
- Resources tab
- Videos for Phone and Desktop, recorded Webinars, Product Literature Including Online Help Guide
- Tech Specs
- Release Notes
- Demos and Downloads tab
- Shortcuts for Latest Articles, Upcoming Events, and Training
- New Support link in web page header provides options to submit with form or via portal.
- Blog Articles
- Use the support form on the website, using the Support button.
- Login into our support portal and create a case
- Please let us know if you’d like to submit support cases through the portal and we can provide credentials to log in.
- Posted on the wMobile Product Page
- Included in newsletter
- wMobile Installer will always check for the latest release
- You must be on maintenance to update
- wMobile Content
- wMobile User Group - Quarterly
- wMobile Newsletter – Quarterly and will include webinar recap posts
- wMobile Blog Posts – New content monthly
For additional information on product updates, see the Speaker Deck deck below.
Highlights of What’s New in wMobile (General)
- Added 'Delete' functionality on Opportunities
- The User Access filter is now taken into account when checking for duplicate contacts
- Support for WebEx meeting requests in wMobile's email client
- Please update to wMobile 4.1!