On February 27th, we had our wMobile User Group Meeting where we discussed Managing Document Access for wMobile.
Our next meeting will be on May 29, which will highlight the topic: One-Click Logins in wMobile.
A huge thank you to everyone who attended and participated! Below is the video recording, general notes, Speaker Deck presentation as well as the questions & answers.
Still have questions about wMobile? Feel free to reach out to our team here, and we’ll be happy to answer!
- Review of Existing Resources
- Features and Fixes in wMobile
- Focus Topic: Managing Document Access in wMobile
- Open Q&A
- Resources tab
- Videos for Phone and Desktop, recorded Webinars, Product Literature Including Online Help Guide
- Tech Specs
- Release Notes
- Demos and Downloads tab
- Shortcuts for Latest Articles, Upcoming Events, and Training
- New Support link in web page header provides options to submit with form or via porta
- Blog Articles
- Use the support form on the website, using the Support button.
- Login into our support portal and create a case
- Please let us know if you’d like to submit support cases through the portal and we can provide credentials to log in.
- Posted on the wMobile Product Page
- Included in newsletter
- wMobile Installer will always check for the latest release
- You must be on maintenance to update
- wMobile Content
- wMobile User Group - Quarterly
- wMobile Newsletter – Quarterly and will include webinar recap posts
- wMobile Blog Posts – New content monthly
For additional information on product updates, see the Speaker Deck deck below.
Highlights of What’s New in wMobile (General)
- Rebranding for W-Systems
- Addition of Local Email Rules
- Improvements to wMobile installer to avoid erroneous detection by AntiVirus applications
- System setting added to skip password complexity rules
- Improved handling of GoldMine Contact and Opportunity fields set to 'Not allow blank input' and 'Require valid input' are highlighted in wMobile
- Owner cannot be edited when copying an email account from wMobile Manager Console