Join W-Systems at SugarCon 2015, April 20-23rd in San Francisco
SugarCon is SugarCRM's annual conference for customers, partners, developers and technology experts to explore the latest CRM trends and innovations.
Join W-Systems at SugarCon from April 20-23rd in San Francisco and three days packed with keynotes, breakout sessions and networking opportunities, including the SugarCon Conference Party.
At SugarCon you will:
- Connect with more than 1,200 attendees and explore the latest CRM innovations
- Get powerful tools for business optimization and valuable customer insights
- Hear insightful, compelling keynotes from renowned business/technology leaders
- Choose from dozens of interactive sessions, tracks, panels and training courses
- Enjoy SugarCRM’s evening party, networking receptions and signature developer events: App Throwdown and UnCon
W-Systems at SugarCon
We will be in attendance at SugarCon this year so drop us a note if you would like to meet up.
What tracks are available?
This year SugarCon’s tracks are divided up into five categories that include business strategy and practical/technical sessions that align with the Customer Journey.
- Awareness & Consideration
Find the right customers, and make it easy for them to find you.
- Selection & Purchase
Reduce friction along the buying cycle.
- Engagement & Satisfaction
Build stronger relationships by meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Retention & Loyalty
Create truly “win-win” lifetime customer relationships.
- Technology & Ecosystem
The tools behind winning customer strategies.
Should I Attend?
If you’re looking to improve business performance by building relationships with your customers, you should attend SugarCon 2015. The conference will be a dramatic first step toward business transformation.
Of course, if you’re responsible for the use, management, or adoption of the SugarCRM Platform in your organization, SugarCon 2015 is the to learn about the latest product enhancements and best practices for using CRM to transform your business.
I’m In! How Can I Register?
To learn more about the conference packages check out the SugarCon 2015 registration page.