Have You Registered for SugarCon Yet?
This blog post first appeared on the SugarCRM Blog.
Got customers? Want to differentiate yourself by providing a superior customer experience?
If so, SugarCon 2016 is the conference for you.
SugarCRM’s annual conference for customers, partners, developers and technology experts explores the latest CRM trends and innovations. It will take place on June 13-16, 2016, in San Francisco at the Hilton Union Square.
This year’s SugarCon will feature some of the richest, most powerful content ever assembled by SugarCRM. Sessions run the gamut from high level Business Transformation topics, to Strategic IT Management, to hands-on Sugar In-Depth, where Sugar experts get into the nitty gritty on how to use new Sugar tech, like Mobile SDK, Sugar 7.7, and Advanced Workflow.
The keynote address will be delivered by Dr. Catriona Wallace, one of the world’s leading thought-leaders on the customer experience and trends related to the era of the empowered customer. Led by appearances from Dr. Wallace, SugarCRM CEO Larry Augustin and many leading business strategists and technology experts, the event will also feature interactive panel discussions, hands-on product training sessions, and opportunities to engage with SugarCRM executives and product development teams.
Customer journey expert, Phil Winters returns to SugarCon to discuss “Transforming the Agent Experience”, and Paul Greenberg, Author of “CRM at the Speed of Light,” will unlock the secrets of “Selling the Business Value of CRM.”
Agenda highlights include:
- Feature presentations and panel discussions with leading SugarCRM customers from the technology, financial services, hospitality and automotive industries.
- Sugar platform demonstrations on the main-stage will show how organizations can use Sugar to manage the customer journey and empower individuals to create extraordinary relationships.
- Product training educational sessions where attendees will discover groundbreaking Sugar features that help individual employees to do their jobs better.
- UnCon hackathon, which offers Sugar developers a great chance to hack side-by-side with SugarCRM engineers.
- Sugar Labs gives attendees an opportunity to do hands-on usability testing with upcoming Sugar features.
- The annual app throwdown, SugarCRM’s annual head-to-head competition to see who will take the top prize for the best Sugar application.
For additional information about SugarCon 2016, to view the agenda or to register, please visit the SugarCon website. Early bird registration for the ends on April 15, 2016.