On March 6th, we had our GoldMine User Group, where we showed how to use GoldMine to support your marketing activities and campaigns.
Thank you to everyone who participated in this meeting! Below is the video recording of the meeting, general notes as well as the questions & answers.
Still have more questions about GoldMine? Feel free to reach out to our team here.
- Recap of Last User Group Webinar
- GoldMine News Roundup
- GoldMine Resources & Training
- Feature Topic – Using GoldMine for Marketing
- GoldMine Q&A Session
Last User Group Meeting
January 2018: Best Practices for Using the Search Center
- Blog Post: GoldMine User Group: Best Practices for Using the Search Center
- Webinar Archive: GoldMine User Group: Best Practices for Using the Search Center
- GoldMine Premium Edition 2018.1
• Visual Enhancements
• Email Center Updates
• Constant Contact Update
- GoldMine Web
• Works with Outlook and Premium Edition
• First set of customization support
• Rich text display
• Improved support for GoldMine security features
- Outlook Link Plugin
• New manual linking and contact search
• One-click access to email templates
GoldMine & wMobile Q1 Promo (Expires 3/31)
- For both new and existing customers looking to add licenses of GoldMine and wMobile as a bundle we are offering a special promotion.
- 30% discount on purchase of GoldMine/wMobile Bundle
- Contact us for details!
GoldMine March Madness Promos (Expires 3/31)
- Bundle UP in March (Q1CY1801)
• New customers to GoldMine can start with a 3 or 5 user bundle
and add seats at the same time at the discounted bundle license
price -- a savings of up to $195 per each additional license.
- Make the Playoffs and Get Current for March with 2018.1 (Q1CY1802)
• Any PE customer expired on maintenance can get current for a
one-time reinstatement fee along with a going forward renewal
for 12 months:
∙ $250 local currency when adding two or more seats of PE·
∙ $500 if not adding licenses
- Add to Your Roster in March (Q1CY1803)
• Add two or more users of Premium Edition and get $100 off per
seat (14% savings).
GoldMine Resources by W-Systems
GoldMine Training Center
GoldMine’s Training Center is divided into four different sections:
- Advanced: System Admin
- Definitive Guide